Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accident accordance action agreed agreement alleged amended amount answer appeared appointment authority bill bonds Boston cause charge claim commission Commonwealth Company compensation condition construction contained contract corporation count COURCY court damages death decision decree deed defendant defendant's described determination duty employ employee engine entered entitled equity evidence exceptions execution fact filed finding follows further give given held income injury interest issue judge judgment jury land Maine March Mass material matter meaning motion negligence notice officers opinion paid parties payment performance person petition petitioner PIERCE plaintiff policies Present provisions question Railroad Railway reason received record recover referred refused request Rugg rulings shares statute Street suit Superior Court taken tion track train trial trustee verdict
363. lappuse - ... within sixty days after the fire, unless such time is extended in writing by this company, shall render a statement to this company, signed and sworn to by said insured, stating the knowledge and belief of the insured as to the time and origin of the fire; the interest of the insured and of all others in the property; the cash value of each item thereof, and the amount of loss thereon...
198. lappuse - Act to charge and receive as great compensation for a shorter as for a longer distance; provided, however, that upon application to the Commission appointed under the provisions of this Act, such common carrier may, in special cases, after investigation by the Commission, be authorized to charge less for longer than for shorter distances for the transportation of passengers or property; and the Commission may from time to time prescribe the extent to which such designated common carrier may be relieved...
218. lappuse - No attachment or levy upon shares of stock for which a certificate is outstanding shall be valid until such certificate be actually seized by the o'fficer making the attachment or levy, or be surrendered to the corporation which issued it, or its transfer by the holder be enjoined.
73. lappuse - reasonable time" or an "unreasonable time," regard is to be had to the nature of the instrument, the usage of trade or business (if any) with respect to such instruments, and the facts of the particular case.
307. lappuse - Claims for loss, damage, or delay must be made in writing to the carrier at the point of delivery or at the point of origin within four months after delivery of the property, or, in case of failure to make delivery, then within four months after a reasonable time for delivery has elapsed. Unless claims are so made the carrier shall not be liable.
218. lappuse - That a creditor whose debtor is the owner of an order bill shall be entitled to such aid from courts of appropriate jurisdiction by injunction and otherwise in attaching such bill or in satisfying the claim by means thereof as is allowed at law or in equity in regard to property which cannot readily be attached or levied upon by ordinary legal process.
461. lappuse - ... regard may be had to the average weekly amount which, during the twelve months previous to...
127. lappuse - Ed. 518] ), and that the true test of employment in such commerce in the sense intended is, was the employee at the time of the injury engaged in interstate transportation or in work so closely related to it as to be practically a part of it.
480. lappuse - Case, 41 defined a charitable or pious gift to be 'whatever is given for the love of God, or for the love of your neighbor, in the catholic and universal sense, given from these motives and to these ends, free from the stain or taint of every consideration that is personal, private, or selfish.