Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
79 Stat 86 Stat 90 Stat accordance activities added Pub administrative agreement allotment Amendment Amendment note amount annual application appointed appropriations approved Arts assistance authorized Board carry centum chapter classified CODIFICATION Commissioner Congress cost Council Department designated determined Director District educational agency EFFECTIVE DATE eligible enacted established exceed facilities Federal fiscal fiscal year ending former functions funds Government grants Health higher education institution institutions of higher interest July June 23 June 30 less limitation loan means ment necessary needs note under section Office Omitted operation organizations paragraph payments period persons Plan prior projects pursuant receive regulations Repealed respect Secretary Secretary of Education SECTION REFERRED Sept student subchapter subpart subsec substituted sums term tion title III title VII transferred United
303. lappuse - Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities during the month preceding the issuance of the notes or other obligations.
303. lappuse - ... as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
320. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
152. lappuse - USC 276a 276a-5) ; and the Secretary of Labor shall have, with respect to the labor standards specified in this paragraph, the authority and functions set forth in Reorganization Plan Numbered 14 of 1950 (15 FR 3176; 5 USC 133z-15) and section 2 of the Act of June 13, 1934, as amended (40 USC 276c).
12. lappuse - First, If any portion of the fund invested as provided by the foregoing section, or any portion of the interest thereon, shall, by any action or contingency, be diminished or lost, it shall be replaced by the State to which it belongs, so that the capital of the fund shall remain forever undiminished...
117. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
415. lappuse - Chairman shall have the power to (1) appoint and fix the compensation of an Executive Director, and such additional staff personnel as he deems necessary, without regard to the provisions of title 5, United States Code, governing appointments in the competitive service, and...
118. lappuse - Federal share" for any State shall be 100 per centum less the State percentage and the State percentage shall be that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the continental United States (excluding Alaska), except that (1) the Federal share...
39. lappuse - ... (1) any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed, shall be appointed for the remainder of such term; and (2) the terms of office of the members first taking office after the date of the enactment of this Act...
319. lappuse - The accounts of the Corporation shall be audited annually in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by independent certified public accountants or independent licensed public accountants certified or licensed by a regulatory authority of a State or other political subdivision of the United States.