Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceded accordance agreement American arbitration Britain Bulletin Chargé d'Affaires cheque circular letter dated communication dated Conference convention relating Council country or territory Court of International Cuba Cuba when ratifying Danzig dated September deposited dispute draft at standard drawer drugs endorsement export Foreign Affairs France Geneva Convention Government Guatemala High Contracting Parties informed the Secretary instrument of ratification International Company international convention International Justice international opium convention Irish Free Italy July June Latvia League of Nations Legal Adviser Length at water London naval treaty Majesty the King manufacture Mean draft Members ment Minister Plenipotentiary Ministry national companies Nations informed Netherlands non-member note dated notify Opium paragraph payable payment Permanent Court Poland present Convention President protocol concerning provisions of article ratifying the protocol regards regulations Republic Secretariat Secretary-General September 14 September 26 signature signed at Geneva Standard displacement Statute tion Uniform Law Union United Washington Washington naval treaty water line
15. lappuse - His Majesty the King of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the seas, Emperor of India : For Great Britain and Northern Ireland and all parts of the British Empire which are not separate members of the League of Nations...
28. lappuse - The Governments of the countries of the Union reserve the right to enter into special agreements among themselves, in so far as such agreements grant to authors more extensive rights than those granted by the Convention, or contain other provisions not contrary to this Convention. The provisions of existing agreements which satisfy these conditions shall remain applicable.
24. lappuse - His Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to His Majesty the King of the...
24. lappuse - The ratification shall be deposited in the archives of the Secretariat of the League of Nations.
22. lappuse - States shall be admitted at a reduction of twenty per centum of the rates of duty thereon as provided by the Tariff Act of the United States approved July 24, 1897, or as may be provided by any tariff law of the United States subsequently enacted.
7. lappuse - Draft Convention concerning the protection against accidents of workers employed in loading or unloading ships.
8. lappuse - Amendments to this Covenant will take effect when ratified by the Members of the League whose Representatives compose the Council and by a majority of the Members of the League whose Representatives compose the Assembly. No such amendment shall bind any Member of the League which signifies its dissent therefrom, but in that case it shall cease to be a Member of the League.