Treaty Information Bulletin No. 1[-117] October 31, 1929[-June 30, 1939], 21-40. sējumi
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1931
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accept accession accordance adherence adopted Adviser agreed agreement American amount apply arbitration arrangement ARTICLE August authorities Board Britain British Bulletin Canada cheque Commission Committee communication Company concerning Conference Council Court Cuba dated December Delegate Department deposited drugs duties economic Effective established Executive February force Foreign France Free Germany given Government High Contracting Parties imported informed the Secretary instrument of ratification International issued Italy January July June Justice League of Nations Legal letter limit Malloy March means Members ment Minister Nations Treaty Series necessary Netherlands notify November October Office Panama paragraph payment period Permanent persons Poland present Convention President proclaimed protocol Public question ratifications exchanged referred regard regulations relating representatives Republic reservations respect revision Secretariat Secretary Secretary-General September settlement Signed at Washington Spain Stat Statute territory tion Treaty Series Union United vessels
15. lappuse - His Majesty the King of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the seas, Emperor of India : For Great Britain and Northern Ireland and all parts of the British Empire which are not separate members of the League of Nations...
1. lappuse - Should the Conference adopt a new Convention revising this Convention in whole or in part, then, unless the new Convention otherwise provides: a.
28. lappuse - The Governments of the countries of the Union reserve the right to enter into special agreements among themselves, in so far as such agreements grant to authors more extensive rights than those granted by the Convention, or contain other provisions not contrary to this Convention. The provisions of existing agreements which satisfy these conditions shall remain applicable.
24. lappuse - His Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to His Majesty the King of the...
24. lappuse - The ratification shall be deposited in the archives of the Secretariat of the League of Nations.
22. lappuse - States shall be admitted at a reduction of twenty per centum of the rates of duty thereon as provided by the Tariff Act of the United States approved July 24, 1897, or as may be provided by any tariff law of the United States subsequently enacted.
7. lappuse - Draft Convention concerning the protection against accidents of workers employed in loading or unloading ships.
8. lappuse - Amendments to this Covenant will take effect when ratified by the Members of the League whose Representatives compose the Council and by a majority of the Members of the League whose Representatives compose the Assembly. No such amendment shall bind any Member of the League which signifies its dissent therefrom, but in that case it shall cease to be a Member of the League.