Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional Administrator aeronautics aircraft Apollo Applications associated basic budget carry Center CHAIRMAN changes Command committee communications completed conducted continue contract cost determine direct Earth effects effort electric engine environment equipment example experiments exploration facilities FIGURE Fiscal Year 1969 follows fuel funds future GEHRIG important improved increase indicated initial landing launch launch vehicle Lunar major materials measurements million missions Module Mount NASA nuclear objective Office operations orbit percent performance period planned position possible potential present pressure problems propulsion Question range reactor record reduction request response rocket safety satellite Saturn schedule Science scientific Senator Service shown shows solar Space Flight spacecraft specific stage statement station structural successful surface techniques Telescope temperature tion unit University V/STOL weight
474. lappuse - Foundation is authorized and directed (1) to develop and encourage the pursuit of a national policy for the promotion of basic research and education in the sciences...
499. lappuse - The maintenance of the facilities and resources necessary to institute promptly nuclear tests in the atmosphere should they be deemed essential to our national security or should the treaty or any of its terms be abrogated by the Soviet Union.
520. lappuse - Rotation of the Earth," co-authored with Walter Munk. In addition, he is the author of over 100 articles on scientific subjects. Dr. MacDonald is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Philosophical Society, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and thirteen professional and scientific societies.
27. lappuse - ... be included in the record. The CHAIRMAN. Without objection, that will be done. The document referred to is in the files of the committee.) Senator HOLLAND.
iv. lappuse - Administration for the performance of research and development contracts, and (2) for grants to nonprofit institutions of higher education, or to nonprofit organizations whose primary purpose is the conduct of scientific research, for purchase or construction of additional research facilities: and title to such facilities shall be vested in the United States unless the Administrator determines that the national program of aeronautical and space activities will best be served by vesting title in any...
481. lappuse - Mr. Chairman, and Members of the Committee. It is a privilege to appear before you today to testify on the Fiscal Year 1981 budget request for the Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation.
65. lappuse - To increase the return on the national investment in aerospace research and development by encouraging additional uses of the knowledge gained in those programs.
v. lappuse - Administrator notifies the Speaker of the House, the President of the Senate and the specified committees of the Congress of the nature, location, and estimated cost of such facility.
116. lappuse - NASA is played by the two groups having operational responsibilities: the Office of Manned Space Flight and the Office of Space Science and Applications.
iii. lappuse - ... the Secretary of Defense determines that deferral of such construction for inclusion in the next Military Construction Authorization Act would be inconsistent with interests of national security, and in connection therewith to acquire, construct, convert, rehabilitate, or install permanent or temporary public works, including land acquisition, site preparation, appurtenances, utilities, and equipment...