Committee on the Judiciary, the Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress: Rules, 4. sējums
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987 - 55 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
96 Stat accountable accrues act or omission action or proceeding activities Administrator agency allowed amended amount apply appropriate armed forces assignment Attorney authority benefits bills brought caused chapter civil action claim claimant collection committee compensation compromise Comptroller Congress consideration considered contract damage deemed Defense dental designated determine district court duties effect employee employment Federal foreign country furnished Government granted head hearing House incident injury or death interest July jurisdiction legislation liability limitation loss manner matter ment military negligent officer officer or employee otherwise paid payment performance personal injury prescribed presented provided by sections received recovery referred refund regulations remedy removed respect rule scope Secretary Sept served settle settlement Stat subcommittee subsection suit tion title 28 tort tort claims transportation United United States Code waived waiver wherein
25. lappuse - ... based upon the exercise or performance or the failure to exercise or perform a discretionary function or duty on the part of a federal agency or an employee of the Government, whether or not the discretion involved be abused.
23. lappuse - The United States shall be liable, respecting the provisions of this title relating to tort claims, in the same manner and to the same extent as a private individual under like circumstances, but shall not be liable for interest prior to judgment or for punitive damages.
20. lappuse - Islands, shall have exclusive jurisdiction of civil actions on claims against the United States, for money damages accruing on and after January 1, 1945, for injury or loss of property, or personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant...
27. lappuse - General to the district court of the United States for the district and division embracing the place wherein it is pending...
25. lappuse - Any claim based upon an act or omission of an employee of the Government, exercising due care, in the execution of a statute or regulation, whether or not such statute or regula.
32. lappuse - Any such person, against whom such civil action or proceeding is brought shall deliver within such time after date of service or knowledge of service as determined by the Attorney General, all process served upon him or...
15. lappuse - ... (1) if, in his opinion, there exists, in connection with the claim an indication of fraud, misrepresentation, fault, or lack of good faith on the part of the...
29. lappuse - Code, is amended by adding the following new subsection at the end thereof: "(d) Under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, or the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy...
20. lappuse - Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred. (c) The jurisdiction conferred by this section includes jurisdiction of any setoff, counterclaim, or other claim or demand whatever on the part of the United States against any plaintiff commencing an action under this section.