Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities adaptation added costs Administration adoption advantages Affairs agencies Agriculture annual Anticipated areas Assistant Assumption believes Branch Bureau Center changes Commerce Commission communication Construction consumer conversion coordinated cost increase countries customary Department designed Development devices dimensioning disadvantages Division domestic dual effect Environmental equipment estimates expects export favor Federal field firms foreign Government groups Health Impacts of Metrication important improve increasing metric usage indicate industry laws less Management manufacturers materials measurement system ment metric engineering standards metric measurement units Metric Study metric system metric units mission Nationally Planned Program negligible Office operations package percent post-transition practices present problems program to increase questions replacement Research respondents result revised safety savings scales Secretary Service specifications Statistics Survey Table technical Technology tion trade transition period transportation weights and measures
72. lappuse - Act, it shall be lawful throughout the United States of America to employ the Weights and Measures of the Metric System...
212. lappuse - ... to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
161. lappuse - ... for the purpose of collecting such statistics and facts as shall show the condition and progress of education in the several States and Territories, and of diffusing such information respecting the organization and management of schools and school systems, and methods of teaching, as shall aid the people of the United States in the establishment and maintenance of efficient school systems and otherwise promote the cause of education throughout the country.
91. lappuse - It represents the Government in legal matters generally, rendering legal advice and opinions, upon request, to the President and to the heads of the executive departments.
195. lappuse - Administration was established to carry out a congressional mandate to reduce the mounting number of deaths, injuries, and economic losses resulting from traffic accidents on the Nation's highways and to provide motor vehicle damage susceptibility and ease of repair information, motor vehicle inspection demonstrations, and protection of purchasers of motor vehicles having altered odometers...
71. lappuse - It is hereby declared that it is the express intent of Congress by this section to supersede any and all laws of the States or political subdivisions thereof insofar as they may now or hereafter provide for advances in time or changeover dates different from those specified in this section.
70. lappuse - Net contents 6 fl. oz." (k) On packages containing 4 pounds or 1 gallon or more and labeled in terms of weight or fluid measure, the declaration shall be expressed in pounds for weight units with any remainder in terms of ounces or common or decimal...