Legislative branch appropriations for 1984: hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative Branch Appropriations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional Administration agencies Agreement amount analysis Appropriations asked assessment assistance authority benefits bill budget Building cable Capitol Chairman changes collective Committee comparable completed concerned Congress Congressional continue cost economic effect employees equipment estimate expenses fact Fazio Federal fiscal year 1984 follows funds going Government hearings House increase industry interest issues Joint legislative LEWIS Library Library of Congress look major materials Members million Office operations paid percent performed personnel plants positions present printing private sector problem production proposed Public Question received record Representatives request Response result Schedule Senate Service signal staff standards statement Subcommittee survey tion Tribunal Union United University wage Washington WHITE
186. lappuse - Extensive hearings followed before the House Committee on Ways and Means, and the Senate Committee on Finance.
55. lappuse - Such other factors, not confined to the foregoing, which are normally or traditionally taken into consideration in the determination of wages, hours and conditions of employment through voluntary collective bargaining mediation, fact-finding, arbitration or otherwise between the parties, in the public service or in private employment.
581. lappuse - Chairman shall cause notice of this determination, with the reasons therefor, to be published in the Federal Register, together with notice of commencement of proceedings under this chapter.
728. lappuse - The right of employees, individually or collectively, to petition Congress or a Member of Congress, or to furnish information to either House of Congress, or to a committee or Member thereof, may not be interfered with or denied.".
580. lappuse - ... by an appropriate governmental authority of Canada or Mexico and embodying a performance or display of a work is actionable as an act of infringement under section 501, and is fully subject to the remedies provided by sections 502 through 506 and...
363. lappuse - I intend to proceed, with your approval, in the same manner as has been the practice for the past several years, that is, to present a brief summary of the various requests, following which I will be pleased to respond in detail to questions regarding any of the specific items that you wish to pursue. The justifications have been prepared, Mr. Chairman, to include all items pertaining...
59. lappuse - Mr Chairman and Members of the Subcommittee I am privileged to appear before you once again in support of appropriations for 'j* Office of the Postmaster.
608. lappuse - Tribunal to adopt regulations by which copyright owners may receive reasonable notice of the use of their works and for the keeping by public broadcasting entities of records of such use.
733. lappuse - In conclusion, we wish to express our appreciation for this opportunity to present our views to the Subcommittee on Legislative Appropriations.