Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Advancement Agriculture American animals annual Apparatus appear application appointed assistant Association Biology Bureau cells chemical Chemistry Chicago City close College committee Company complete Council course determined direction director discussion effect Electric engineering experiments fact field give given held Hospital illustrations important increase industry Institute interest Johns laboratory lectures less lines March material matter means measured Medical Medicine meeting ment methods Michigan Microscope nature observed obtained offered Office organization period Physics plants position possible practical present president Price problems production Professor published pump recent relation rock School scientific secretary Society solution species standard Street supply theory tion United University various Washington York
402. lappuse - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
346. lappuse - A lecture course on the Philosophical Aspects of Biology and Allied Sciences Is also offered. Animals and plants, preserved, living, and in embryonic stages. Preserved material of all types of animals and of Algae, Fungi, Liverworts and Mosses furnished for classwork, or for the museum.
210. lappuse - Wiley, at that time chief of the Bureau of Chemistry of the United States Department of Agriculture.
306. lappuse - ... or by imprisonment for not more than three months, or by both such fine and imprisonment, in the discretion of the court.
470. lappuse - Aspects of Biology and Allied Sciences is also offered. Animals and plants, preserved, living, and In embryonic stages. Preserved material of all types of animals and of Algae, Fungi, Liverworts and Mosses furnished for classwork, or for the museum. Living material furnished in season as ordered.
402. lappuse - . long life to the moon for a fine noble creature. That serves us for lamplight each night in the dark; While the sun only shines in the day, which by nature Wants no light at all. as you all may remark ; But, as for the moon, by my sowie, I'll be bound, sir.
98. lappuse - Fellows upon unanimous recommendation of the Executive Committee by a majority vote of the members present at any meeting of the Society. Honorary Fellows shall not be required to pay dues.
130. lappuse - It is hardly worth while at this time to recite the long list of scientific societies to which he belonged, but mention should be made of the Society of American Bacteriologists, which he helped to found and of which he was president in 1900, of the American Society of Naturalists, over which he presided in 1901, and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, of which he was a Fellow and to which he gave much time and thought Society memberships measure the breadth of a man's interest and give him...
92. lappuse - The second congress will accordingly be held in the summer of 1921. The number of British universities has in the meantime increased to fiftyeight. PROFESSOR EUGENE TAYLOR, of the University of Wisconsin, has been appointed head of the department of mathematics at the University of Idaho. DOAK B.