Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
agent amount application Average number Bismarck Board bushels capital stock Cargill Bros cent charge Chicago Chicago & Northwestern Chief Inspector coal Commissioners of Railroads Commissioners Walsh common carrier construction cost court DEAR SIR duty employes ending June 30 expenses Fargo farmers freight earnings grade Grand Forks gross earnings inspection Inspector of Grain Iowa issued Junction June 30 loaded M. J. Edgerley Manager Mohler Manitoba mile of road Milwaukee & St Minn Minneapolis Minnesota mortgage bonds N. P. Elevator company North Dakota Northern Pacific Railroad Northern Railway company NORTHERN RAILWAY LINE Northwestern Railway company Number operating owner Pacific Railroad company Passenger and freight passenger cars Paul & Sault Paul Railway company person petition public warehouses rail Railroad Commissioners railroad corporation rates receipt received Refrigerator Car revenue Sault Ste Section sidetrack station territory thereof tion track transportation Wahpeton Westinghouse train brake wheat
517. lappuse - That any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act, or, whenever such common carrier is a corporation, any director or officer thereof, or any receiver, trustee, lessee, agent, or person acting for or employed by such corporation...
505. lappuse - ... and by whom; the names of the owners of its stock, and the amounts owned by them respectively; the amount of stock paid in and by whom; the transfers of said stock; the amount of its assets and liabilities, and the names and place of residence of its officers.
518. lappuse - The claim that any such testimony or evidence may tend to criminate the person giving such evidence shall not excuse such witness from testifying; but such evidence or testimony shall not be used against such person on the trial of any criminal proceeding.
507. lappuse - ... engaged in the transportation of passengers or property wholly by railroad (or partly by railroad and partly by water when both are used under a common control, management, or arrangement for a continuous carriage or shipment...
499. lappuse - ... state separately the terminal charges and any rules or regulations which in any wise change, affect or determine any part or the aggregate of such aforesaid rates and fares and charges.
520. lappuse - ... that the lawful order or requirement of said commission drawn in question has been violated or disobeyed it shall be lawful for such court to issue a writ of injunction or other proper process, mandatory or otherwise, to restrain such common carrier from further continuing such violation or disobedience of such order or requirement of said commission, and enjoining obedience to the same...
518. lappuse - And in case of disobedience to a subpoena the Commission, or any party to a proceeding before the Commission, may invoke the aid of any court of the United States in requiring the attendance and testimony of witnesses and the production of books, papers, and documents under the provisions of this section.
506. lappuse - Any association or corporation, organized for the purpose, shall have the right to construct and operate a railroad between any points within this State, and to connect at the State line with railroads of other States.