Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Activities administration adult aged agencies Aggregate American annual approximately assist Association Balance Board boys budget Bulletin camps Catholic child Christian Church cities clubs colleges Commission Committee conduct conferences contributing convention cooperation Council Department Director Division editor Education Endowment equipment Executive Expenditures Extension Federation field Finances fiscal year ending follows Full-time paid employees funds Gifts girls groups guidance headquarters Income Individuals institutions interest International issues Jewish Junior leaders League maintains major meetings Membership Membership fees ment monthly National Office supplies operations organizations pamphlets part-time paid employees persons planning present problems professional promote Publications recreation relations religious reports rural Salaries Secretary serve social Society sources sponsors Staff teachers tion tional Travel United University various vocational Washington welfare women workers York young youth
132. lappuse - To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
83. lappuse - America; to maintain law and order; to foster and perpetuate a one hundred per cent Americanism; to preserve the memories and incidents of our association in the Great War; to inculcate a sense of individual obligation to the community, state and nation; to combat the autocracy of both the classes and the masses; to make right the master of might; to promote peace and good will on earth; to safeguard and transmit to posterity the principles of justice, freedom and democracy; to consecrate and sanctify...
50. lappuse - Conference has for its incorporated purposes "unifying, coordinating and organizing the Catholic people of the United States In works of education, social welfare. Immigrant aid and other activities.
125. lappuse - A staff report of a three-year demonstration conducted by Barnard College, Columbia College, and Teachers College, in cooperation with the Commission on Teacher Education of the American Council on Education.
79. lappuse - In general, to stimulate research in the mathematical, physical and biological sciences, and in the application of these sciences to engineering, agriculture, medicine and other useful arts, with the object of increasing knowledge, of strengthening the national defense, and of contiibuting in other ways to the public welfare.
24. lappuse - The purpose of the group as stated in its constitution, is "to promote, through organization and cooperation with other agencies, the ability of boys to do things for themselves and others, to train them in scoutcraft, and to teach them patriotism, courage, self-reliance, and kindred virtues, using the methods which are now in common use by Boy Scouts, by placing emphasis upon the Scout Oath and Law for character development, citizenship training, and physical fitness.
173. lappuse - To serve as an organ of intercommunication among medical social workers; to maintain and improve standards of social work in hospitals, dispensaries, special clinics, or other distinctly medical or psychiatric institutions; and to stimulate the intensive and extensive development of medical social work.
78. lappuse - That the objects of the corporation shall be to encourage, in the broadest and most liberal manner, investigation, research, and discovery, and the application of knowledge to the improvement of mankind...
98. lappuse - It was because of the idea which obtained before the adoption of the thirteenth amendment to the Constitution of the United States...
188. lappuse - To continue and carry on a system of national and international relief in time of peace and apply the same in mitigating the sufferings caused by pestilence, famine, fire, floods, and other great national calamities, and to devise and carry on measures for preventing the same.