Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accounting activities additional Administration agencies amount analysis Answer applications appropriation areas assist authority bill branch budget building Capitol Chairman collections completed compliance concerns Congress Congressional continue copies cost covered CRS products Department direct dissemination distribution documents DORGAN effective efforts electronic employees ensure estimate Executive expenses facility Federal filed fiscal year 1999 function funding going Government GPO's hearings House implementation improve increase initiatives Internet issues Joint Committee legislative Library Library of Congress Library's major materials meet Members ment million needs Office operations percent performed prepared present printing problem proposed Question received Record replacement request response result Scheduled Senator BENNETT staff statement Thank tion United
164. lappuse - Report of the Register of Copyrights on the General Revision of the US Copyright Law...
104. lappuse - Scheduled for a Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Oversight of the House Committee on Ways and Means on October 28, 1997 October 24, 1997 JCX-66-97 Description Of Revenue Offset In Amendment To HR2621. The "Reciprocal Trade Agreement Authorities Act Of 1997...
164. lappuse - Individual or institution may copy and reproduce such parts of the work as are necessary to permit understandable comment on the statements made in the work. The Committee has considered the question of publication, in Congressional hearings and documents, of copyrighted material. Where the length of the work or excerpt published and the number of copies authorized are reasonable under the circumstances, and the work Itself is directly relevant to a matter of legitimate legislative concern, the Committee...
206. lappuse - Rights and protections under title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967...
101. lappuse - Extensive hearings followed before the House Committee on Ways and Means, and the Senate Committee on Finance.
134. lappuse - Plan, the library's mission is "to make its resources available and useful to the Congress and the American people and to sustain and preserve a universal collection of knowledge and creativity for future generations.
203. lappuse - Section 301(h) of the CAA requires that the Office of Compliance: . . . compile and publish statistics on the use of the Office by covered employees, including the number and type of contacts made with the Office, on the reason for such contacts, on the number of covered employees who initiated proceedings with the Office under this Act and results of such proceedings, and on the number of covered employees who file a complaint, the basis for the complaint, and the action taken on the complaint...
262. lappuse - Study to Identify Measures Necessary for a Successful Transition to a More Electronic Federal Depository Library Program (June 1 996) (as required by Congress in the Legislative Appropriations Act for FY 1996).
200. lappuse - CAA that apply rights and protections of the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, Titles 11 and III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act. the Federal Service Labor-Management Relations Statute, and the Veterans' Employment Opportunities Act.
167. lappuse - By the same token, others, such as the Superintendent of Documents or the Public Printer or legislative personnel, who participate in distribution of actionable material beyond the reasonable bounds of the legislative task, enjoy no Speech or Debate Clause immunity. Members of Congress are themselves immune for ordering or voting for a publication going beyond the reasonable requirements of the legislative function, K ilbourn v.