Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Pittsburgh Reports: Containing Cases Decided by the Federal and State Courts ...
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2019
according action administrator affirmed agreement alleged Allegheny amount appear apply assigned authority bill boat bonds brought cause charge claim commissioners common Commonwealth consideration construction contract corporation costs counsel creditors damages death debt decided defendant delivered District dollars entered entitled error evidence exception execution fact filed give given granted ground hands held indictment intended interest issue John judge judgment jury justice land March matter ment mortgage necessary notice objection officers opinion owner paid parties passed payment Pennsylvania person Pittsburgh plaintiff Pleas possession present principles proceedings proper proved provisions purchase question railroad reason received record recover referred refused road rule says statute street sufficient suit Supreme Court taken tion tract trial verdict whole witness writ
400. lappuse - If it shall be necessary, in the location of any part of any railroad, to occupy any road, street, alley, or public way or ground of any kind, or any part thereof, it shall be competent for the municipal or other corporation, or public officer or public authorities, owning or having charge thereof, and the railroad company, to agree upon the manner, and upon the terms and conditions upon which the same may be used or occupied...
515. lappuse - There is no power, the exercise of which is more delicate, which requires greater caution, deliberation' and sound discretion, or is more dangerous in a doubtful case, than the issuing an injunction.
26. lappuse - That no person who shall arrive in the United States from and after the time when this act shall take effect, shall be admitted to become a citizen of the United States who shall not for the continued term of five years next preceding his admission as aforesaid, have resided within the United States, without being at any time during the Haid five years out of the territory of the United States.
71. lappuse - If the words of the statute are in themselves precise and unambiguous, then no more can be necessary than to expound those words in their natural and ordinary sense. The words themselves alone do in such case best declare the intention of the lawgiver.
303. lappuse - That all murder, which shall be perpetrated by means of poison, or by lying in wait, or by any other kind of wilful, deliberate and premeditated killing, or which shall be committed in the perpetration or attempt to perpetrate any arson, rape, robbery, or burglary, shall be deemed murder of the first degree...
409. lappuse - The true principle undoubtedly is, that the sound interpretation and meaning of the statute, on a view of the enacting clause, saving clause, and proviso, taken and construed together, is to prevail. If the principal object of the act can be accomplished and stand. under the restriction of the saving clause or proviso, the same is not to be held void for repugnancy.
462. lappuse - Bailment is a delivery of a thing in trust for some special object or -purpose, and upon a contract, express or implied, to conform to the object or purpose of the trust Story, Bailm.
172. lappuse - That he has assigned, removed or disposed of, or is about to dispose of, any of his property, with the intent to defraud his creditors; or 4.