Compilation of Selected Acts Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce: Health Law : as Amended Through September 30, 1993, Including Public Health Service Act, Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993 - 1134 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
abuse accordance activities Administrator advisory agency agreement agrees amount application appointed appropriate approved assistance assurances authorized Board cancer carrying clinical collection Committee conduct contains contract Corps costs council described designated determines Director diseases drug effect employees entity established evaluation expended extent facility Federal fiscal funds grade grant grant under subsection health professional health services hospital individual Institute interest involved laboratory less loan manner means medicine meet ment mental necessary nonprofit obligated officer operation organization paragraph payments performance period person practice prescribed prevention procedures projects public health pursuant reasonable received referred regarding regulations relating respect retary Secretary serve standards student submitted subparagraph subpart subsection Surgeon term tion treatment United unless
35. lappuse - Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
267. lappuse - Chairman shall have the power to (1) appoint and fix the compensation of an Executive Director, and such additional staff personnel as he deems necessary, without regard to the provisions of title 5, United States Code, governing appointments in the competitive service, and...
350. lappuse - Sec. 304 (a) Each recipient of assistance under this Act shall keep such records as the Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
463. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligations.
457. lappuse - State agency; (10) provide that the State agency will make such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the Surgeon General may from time to time reasonably require, and will keep such records and afford such access thereto as the Surgeon General may find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports...
468. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
72. lappuse - ... (2) sets forth policies and procedures which assure that Federal funds made available under this section for any fiscal year will be so used as to supplement and, to the extent practical, increase the level of funds that would, in the absence of such Federal funds...
14. lappuse - Administrator, but not exceeding $100 per diem, including traveltime, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5 of the United States Code for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
461. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code. (b) The findings of fact by the Commissioner, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive; but the court, for good cause shown, may remand the case to the...