Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
amendment appointed appropriated authority Barnes Benson bill Bismarck Bottineau Burleigh Cass Cavalier chairman Chas Chief citizens City committee congress consist constitution convention corporation debts district district courts duties election electors entitled Fargo George governor Grand Forks Grant Henry Indian issued James January John Johnson joint judges Lake LaMoure lands legislative assembly limits majority manner March Marshall McHenry McLean Michigan Monday Morton Name Nelson nine North Dakota organized otherwise passed Pembina person Pierce PRECINCT prescribed present president proposed question Ramsey Ransom reading receive representatives respectively Richland River rules Sargent Secretary senator session South Speaker Stark Steele Stutsman supreme court taken term expires territory thereof third Thomas tion Towner township Traill Tuesday in April union United unless Valley Village vote Walsh ward White York
41. lappuse - Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice President ; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice President of the United States.
25. lappuse - For cutting off our trade with all parts of the world: For imposing taxes on us without our consent: For depriving us, in many cases, of the benefits of trial by jury: For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offenses: For abolishing the...
68. lappuse - Each House shall be the judge of the election, returns, and qualifications of its own members, and a majority of each House shall constitute a quorum to do business, but a smaller number may adjourn from day to day and may compel the attendance of absent members in such manner and under such penalties as each House may provide.
43. lappuse - Delaware, December 7, 1787; Pennsylvania, December 12, 1787; New Jersey, December 18, 1787; Georgia, January 2, 1788; Connecticut, January 9, 1788; Massachusetts, February 6, 1788; Maryland, April 28, 1788; South Carolina, May 23, 1788; New...
95. lappuse - ... and if, in the Legislature so next chosen as aforesaid, such proposed amendment or amendments shall be agreed to by a majority of all the members elected to each House, then it shall be the duty of the Legislature to submit such proposed amendment or amendments to the people in such manner and at such time as the Legislature shall prescribe...
65. lappuse - All courts shall be open; and every man, for an injury done him in his lands, goods, person, or reputation, shall have remedy by due course of law, and right and justice administered, without sale, denial, or delay.
64. lappuse - Private property shall not be taken or damaged for public use without just compensation having been first made to, or paid into Court for, the owner...
101. lappuse - I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be,) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of California: and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of , according to the best of my ability.
95. lappuse - The people inhabiting this state do agree and declare that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within the boundaries thereof...
93. lappuse - Any county, township, school district or other municipality, incurring any indebtedness, shall, at or before the time of so doing, provide for the collection of an annual tax, sufficient to pay the interest, and also the principal thereof within thirty years.