Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance adjudication administrative Administrative Procedure afford agency action agency hearing agency proceeding amendment appear application appointed authority authorized by law basis cause Commission Committee conclusions conduct consideration decision declaratory definitions denial designed determined discretion effective effective date enforcement entitled evidence examiners example exceptions exemption existing law extent facts Federal final findings functions govern grant hearing held House important interested interpretative involved issue judicial review jurisdiction license limitations manner matter means nature necessary noted notice officers operate opportunity organization participate parties permit person petition powers practice prescribed presented presiding officer prior procedure proceedings proposed provisions published pursuant to section reasonable recommended record reference relating relevant relief remedies repeal Report representatives request required by statute responsible reviewing court rule sanction scope separately Service specific statement statutory subpenas substantial supporting thereof tion United unless whole
40. lappuse - To the extent necessary to decision and when presented, the reviewing court shall decide all relevant questions of law, interpret constitutional and statutory provisions, and determine the meaning or applicability of the terms of an agency action.
36. lappuse - Prompt notice shall be given of the denial in whole or in part of a written application, petition, or other request of an interested person made in connection with any agency proceeding. Except in affirming a prior denial or when the denial is self-explanatory, the notice shall be accompanied by a brief statement of the grounds for denial.
37. lappuse - The transcript of testimony and exhibits, together with all papers and requests filed in the proceeding, constitutes the exclusive record for decision...
32. lappuse - ... agency and includes the approval or prescription for the future of rates, wages, corporate or financial structures or reorganizations thereof, prices, facilities, appliances, services or allowances therefor or of valuations, costs, or accounting, or practices bearing on any of the foregoing; (5) "rule making...
40. lappuse - When an agency finds that justice so requires, it may postpone the effective date of action taken by it, pending judicial review. On such conditions as may be required and to the extent necessary to prevent irreparable injury...
14. lappuse - Save to the extent required for the disposition of ex parte matters as authorized by law, no Trial Examiner shall consult any person or party as to any fact in issue unless upon notice and opportunity for all parties to participate.
11. lappuse - The notice shall include: (1) a statement of the time, place, and nature of public rule making proceedings; (2) reference to the legal authority under which the rule is proposed; and (3) either the terms or substance of the proposed rule or a description of the subjects and issues involved.
37. lappuse - Where any agency decision rests on official notice of a material fact not appearing in the evidence in the record, any party shall on. timely request be afforded an opportunity to show the contrary.