Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acquired acres act of March action actual additional affidavit allowed appeal application approved assigned Assistant August authority canceled certificate charges claim claimant coal Commissioner Congress construction contained contest corners court decision Department determined directed disposed district effect embraced entered entitled entryman established evidence fact February filed final proof follows further Government grant heirs held holding homestead entry improvements Indian instructions intention interest Interior irrigation issued January July June Land Office limits lots March ment mineral mining necessary notice original Pacific patent payment period person Pierce plat presented prior proof proper public lands purchase question railroad reason receiver reclamation record reference regulations rejected relinquishment reservation residence rule Secretary selection settlement Stat statement Statutes submitted survey thereof tion town township townsite tract United
346. lappuse - Every person who, having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered...
614. lappuse - That the right to the use of water acquired under the provisions of this Act shall be appurtenant to the land irrigated, and beneficial use shall be the basis, the measure, and the limit of the right.
231. lappuse - ... that he is a citizen of the United States, or has declared his intention to become such...
280. lappuse - Territory, which shall have filed, or may hereafter file, with the Secretary of the Interior a copy of its articles of incorporation, and due proofs of its organization under the same...
281. lappuse - ... and the right of way for the construction of ditches and canals for the purposes herein specified is acknowledged and confirmed ; but whenever any person, in the construction of any ditch or canal, injures or damages the possession of any settler on the public domain, the party committing such injury or damage shall be liable to the party injured for such injury or damage.
136. lappuse - ... and he shall also post such notice in his office for the same period. The claimant at the time of filing this application, or at any time thereafter, within the sixty days of publication, shall file with the register a certificate of the United States surveyor-general that five hundred dollars...
613. lappuse - No right to the use of water for land in private ownership shall be sold for a tract exceeding one hundred and sixty acres to any one landowner, and no such sale shall be made to any landowner unless he be an actual bona fide resident on such land, or occupant thereof residing in the neighborhood of said land, and no such right shall permanently attach until all payments therefor are made.
98. lappuse - That prior to any entries being made under and by virtue of the provisions of this act, proof of the settlement and improvement thereby required, shall be made to the satisfaction of the register and receiver of the land district...
280. lappuse - That whenever by priority of possession rights to the use of water for mining, agricultural, manufacturing, or other purposes have vested and accrued and the same are recognized and acknowledged by the local customs, laws, and the decisions of courts, the possessors and owners of such vested rights shall be maintained and protected in the same...