Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
70A Stat 94 Stat active duty Added Pub Administration agency Air Force Amendment Amendment by Pub amount applicable appointment appropriate armed forces Army assistance authorized chapter clause commissioned component considered contract cost court court-martial covered CROSS designated determined disability EFFECTIVE DATE enlisted entitled facilities Federal fiscal former grade Health HISTORICAL AND REVISION inserted judge July less Marine Corps ment military military department month Navy officer omitted omitted as surplusage payment perform period person prescribed President promotion Public regular regulations relating Repealed Reserve respect retired pay Revised section Source Secretary concerned Secretary of Defense SECTION REFERRED section Source U.S. SECTIONS This section selection sentence Sept serving Source Statutes Source U.S. Code Statutes at Large subsection substituted tary tion transfer uniformed United words
57. lappuse - Defense, the Secretary of the Army, the Secretary of the Navy, and the Secretary of the Air Force...
339. lappuse - If a part of this Act is invalid, all valid parts that are severable from the invalid part remain in effect. If a part of this Act is invalid in one or more of its applications, the part remains in effect in all valid applications that are severable from the invalid applications.
54. lappuse - Reserve: training requirements (a) Except as specifically provided in regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, or by the Secretary of Transportation with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy...
375. lappuse - Purchases of and contracts for property or services covered by this chapter shall be made by formal advertising in all cases in which the use of such method is feasible and practicable under the existing conditions and circumstances.
65. lappuse - I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the United States of America ; that I will serve them honestly and faithfully against all their enemies whomsoever ; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States, and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the Rules and Articles of War.
24. lappuse - Prepared by the President and transmitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress assembled, April 24, 1958, pursuant to the provisions of the Reorganization Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949, as amended CIVILIAN MOBILIZATION SECTION 1.
59. lappuse - Whenever there is an insurrection in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection.
229. lappuse - ... subject to the availability of space and facilities, and the capabilities of the professional staff.
125. lappuse - full-time National Guard duty" means training or other duty, other than inactive duty, performed by a member of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States in...
350. lappuse - Code, is amended by adding the following new subsection at the end thereof: "(d) Under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, or the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy...