Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
86 STAT accordance action activities Administrator agency agreement amended amount application appropriate Approved assistance authorized carry centum civil Coast Guard coastal Comm Commission compensation Congress conservation considered and passed construction Convention cost court deems Department designated determined district effect employee enacted endangered species enforcement established exceed extent Federal finds fiscal fish fishery foreign fund Government grant HISTORY House House of Representatives immediately importation inserting in lieu interest Interior issued July June jurisdiction LEGISLATIVE lieu thereof limited marine mammal means ment Merchant Marine necessary obligations officer operating owner paragraph payment penalty period permit person prescribed protection provisions Public Public Law pursuant reasonable RECORD regulations relating REPORT respect Secretary of Commerce Senate sentence ship species striking subsection taking term tion United vessel violation waters wildlife zone
8. lappuse - Copies of such statement and the comments and views of the appropriate Federal, State, and local agencies, which are authorized to develop and enforce environmental standards, shall be made available to the President, the Council on Environmental Quality and to the public as provided by section 552 of title 5. United States Code, and shall accompany the proposal through the existing agency review processes; (D) study, develop, and describe appropriate alternatives to recommended courses of action...
125. lappuse - Commissioner with the approval of the Secretary of the Treasury. Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities during the month preceding the issuance of such notes or other obligations.
8. lappuse - ... contributing, to the achievement of such policy, and to make recommendations to the President with respect thereto...
126. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
833. lappuse - In obeying and construing these Rules due regard shall be had to all dangers of navigation and collision, and to any special circumstances which may render a departure from the above Rules necessary in order to avoid immediate danger.
183. lappuse - The liability of an employer prescribed in section 4 shall be exclusive and in place of all other liability of such employer to the employee, his legal representative, husband or wife, parents, dependents, next of kin, and anyone otherwise entitled to recover damages from such employer at law or in admiralty on account of such injury or death...
8. lappuse - The Congress recognizes that each person should enjoy a healthful environment and that each person has a responsibility to contribute to the preservation and enhancement of the environment.
8. lappuse - ... all agencies of the Federal Government shall A. utilize a systematic, interdisciplinary approach which will insure the integrated use of the natural and social sciences and the environmental design arts in planning and in decisionmaking which may have an impact on man's environment; B.
8. lappuse - To declare a national policy which will encourage productive and enjoyable harmony between man and his environment; to promote efforts which will prevent or eliminate damage to the environment and biosphere and stimulate the health and welfare of man...
8. lappuse - All agencies of the Federal Government shall review their present statutory authority, administrative regulations, and current policies and procedures for the purpose of determining whether there are any deficiencies or Inconsistencies therein which prohibit full compliance...