Home Owners' Loan and National Housing Act: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Banking and Currency
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1935 - 254 lappuses
Considers (74) S. 1771, (74) H.R. 6021.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accounts additional Administrator advance agency amendment amount applications appraisers authorized basis bill Board bonds building and loan Chairman committee connection consideration construction council course deal DELANO delinquent directors district effect entirely fact Fahey farm Federal Home Loan feel financing follows funds further give going Government Home Loan Bank Home Owners increase industry institutions interest investment issue language lending loan associations Loan Corporation managers matter mean months mortgage National Housing Act obligations operation organization original payments percent permitted practically present problem proposed purchase question reason recommendations record reference regional office representing Reserve RUSSELL Senator BANKHEAD Senator BULKLEY Senator STEIWER shares situation statement subsection suggestion thing tion understand United Washington whole
161. lappuse - ... means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate, under the laws of the State in which the real estate is located, together with the credit instruments, if any, secured thereby.
3. lappuse - States (USC, title 18, ch. 5, sees. 202 to 207, inclusive), insofar as applicable, are extended to apply to contracts or agreements with the corporation under this act, which for the purposes hereof shall be held to include loans, advances, extensions and renewals thereof, and acceptances, releases, and substitutions of security therefor, purchases or sales of assets, and all contracts and agreements pertaining to the same.
2. lappuse - Each Federal Home Loan Bank is authorized to make advances to its members upon the security of home mortgages, or obligations of the United States, or obligations fully guaranteed by the United States, subject to such regulations, restrictions, and limitations as the Board may prescribe.
50. lappuse - ... income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality or local taxing authority ; except that any real property of the corporation shall be subject to State, Territorial, county, municipal or local taxation to the same extent, according to its value, as other real property is taxed.
52. lappuse - The provisions of sections 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, and 117 of the Criminal Code of the United States (USC, title 18, sees.
52. lappuse - Issued or purporting to have been issued by the corporation, or (4) passes, utters or publishes, or attempts to pass, utter or publish, as true any falsely altered or spurious...
52. lappuse - ... or (2) passes, utters or publishes, or attempts to pass, utter or publish, any false, forged or counterfeited...
6. lappuse - mortgage 'means a first mortgage on real estate, in fee simple, or on a leasehold (1) under a lease for not less than ninety-nine years which is renewable; or (2) under a lease having a period of not less than fifty years to run from the date the mortgage was excuted ; and the term 'first mortgage...