Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance achieve action activities additional adopted agreement apply appropriate Article Assembly assistance believe benefit block carried Charter Commission Committee concerned Conference consider consideration continue Contracting Party contribution Convention cooperation Council Court Decade decision Delegation determine developing countries economic effective efforts established exploration and exploitation further give Government hope human important increased interest International Seabed issue jurisdiction Justice licensing authority limits mankind matter measures ment minerals necessary needs objectives ocean floor ocean space operations organizations paragraph particular peaceful possible present President principles prisoners problems procedures production promote proposed question reasonable referred regard representatives request require resolution respect responsibility result rules seabed and subsoil Seabed Area Seabed Resource Second Security Senate session social specified Sponsoring Party submit taken tion trade Treaty Tribunal United Nations
40. lappuse - All members of the United Nations, in order to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and security, undertake to make available to the Security Council, on its call and in accordance with a special agreement or agreements, armed forces, assistance, and facilities, including rights of passage, necessary for the purpose of maintaining international peace and security.
63. lappuse - The members of the Court shall continue to discharge their duties until their places have been filled.
65. lappuse - The paramount consideration in the employment of the staff and in the determination of the conditions of service shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Due regard shall be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible.
30. lappuse - Convention shall apply to all cases of declared war or of any other armed conflict which may arise between two or more of the High Contracting Parties, even if the state of war is not recognized by one of them.
50. lappuse - ... it shall undertake appropriate international consultations before proceeding with any such activity or experiment. A State...
43. lappuse - The natural resources referred to in these articles consist of the mineral and other non-living resources of the seabed and subsoil together with living organisms belonging to sedentary species, that is to say, organisms which, at the harvestable stage, either are immobile on or under the seabed or are unable to move except in constant physical contact with the seabed or the subsoil.
36. lappuse - Inspired by the great prospects opening up before mankind as a result of man's entry into outer space, Recognizing the common interest of all mankind in the progress of the exploration and use of outer space for peaceful purposes...
42. lappuse - In the exploration and use of outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, States Parties to the Treaty shall be guided by the principle of co-operation and mutual assistance...
28. lappuse - No Contracting State shall expel or return ("refouler") a refugee in any manner whatsoever to the frontiers of territories where his life or freedom would be threatened on account of his race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion.