Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according ancient Apollonius appears attention axioms become belief called cents Christian conception connection consciousness consider construction continuous definite determined direction divine doctrine elements energy existence experience expression fact faith father geometry give given gods Greek hand human idea important interesting Italy judgment King knowledge known laws least less living logical mathematical matter means method mind Monist nature never notions object observation Open Court organism origin Pages Paris Paul person philosophy physical plane position possible practical present principle priori problem Professor proved Psychology published pure question reason regard relation religion religious remains result seems sense soul space straight theory things thought tion translation true truth University whole
12. lappuse - And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service? That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses.
132. lappuse - Evolution is an integration of matter and concomitant dissipation of motion ; during which the matter passes from an indefinite, incoherent homogeneity to a definite, coherent heterogeneity ; and during which the retained motion undergoes a parallel transformation.
12. lappuse - Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him (xxii.
345. lappuse - In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, Fear came upon me and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up : it stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof : an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice saying, Shall mortal man be more just than God ? Shall a man be more pure than his Maker?
147. lappuse - That the visible world is part of a more spiritual universe from which it draws its chief significance; 2. That union or harmonious relation with that higher universe is our true end; 3. That prayer or inner communion with the spirit thereof be that spirit "God...
12. lappuse - And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice ; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
146. lappuse - Was kann die Welt mir wohl gewähren? Entbehren sollst du! sollst entbehren! Das ist der ewige Gesang. Der jedem an die Ohren klingt, Den unser ganzes Leben lang Uns heiser jede Stunde singt. Nur mit Entsetzen wach...
9. lappuse - Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.