Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres additional administration agricultural Alaska amount annual appropriation approved Arizona authorized boarding building Bureau California camp canal Canyon cent charges City coal collections Colorado completed Congress construction continued contract cooperation cost County covering Department district division engineer entries extension farms Federal feet field fiscal forest funds geologic Government Grand granted Idaho improvements increase Indian interest Interior irrigation July June 30 Lake lands located maps ment Mexico Michigan miles mineral mines Montana monument Mountain National Park North Dakota operation Operation and maintenance Oregon placed plant prepared present production public lands received reclamation Reservation reservoir River road schools season Secretary showing South Springs Stat station superintendent supply surveys tion Total trail United Valley visitors Washington West
154. lappuse - The service thus established shall promote and regulate the use of the Federal areas known as national parks, monuments, and reservations hereinafter specified by such means and measures as conform to the fundamental purpose of the said parks, monuments, and reservations, which purpose is to conserve the scenery and the natural and historic objects and the wild life therein and to provide for the enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for the enjoyment...
59. lappuse - For the construction, reconstruction, and improvement of roads and trails, inclusive of necessary bridges, in the national parks, monuments, and other areas administered by the National Park Service, including areas authorized to be established as national parks and monuments, and national park and monument approach roads authorized by the Act of January 31, 1931 (46 Stat.
120. lappuse - An Act to establish a code of law for the District of Columbia...
154. lappuse - An act to establish a National Park Service, and for other purposes", approved August 25, 1916, 39 Stat.
52. lappuse - The Secretary of the Interior is charged with the supervision of public business relating to * * * the Indians...
47. lappuse - ... and shall prepare and keep all needful tables and records required for carrying out the provisions of this Act, including data showing the mortality experience of the employees In the service and the percentage of withdrawal from such service, and any other Information that may serve as a guide for future valuations and adjustments of the plan for the retirement of employees under this Act.
148. lappuse - That nothing herein contained shall affect any valid existing claim, location, or entry under the land laws of the United States...
42. lappuse - Tbis map shows the average number of days between the last killing frost in the spring and the first in the fall for twelve years, 1899 to 1910.
154. lappuse - SEC. 2. That the director shall, under the direction of the Secretary of the Interior, have the supervision, management, and control of the several national parks and national monuments which are now under the jurisdiction of the Department of the Interior, and of the Hot Springs Reservation in the State of Arkansas...