Investor Protection: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Eighty-eighth Congress, First [- Second] Session, on H. R. 6789, H. R. 6793, S. 1642, Bills to Amend the Securities Act of 1933, as Amended, and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as Amended, to Extend Disclosure Requirements to the Issuers of Additional Publicly Traded Securities, to Provide for Improved Qualification and Disciplinary Procedures for Registered Brokers and Dealers, and for Other Purposes ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1964 - 1418 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional adopted agencies amended amount application appropriate approval association authority banks basis believe bill Board broker or dealer broker-dealers capital Cary Chairman Commission Committee companies Congress contained continue controls corporation customers dealer dealing directors disciplinary disclosure discussion effective examination Exchange Act exemption existing Federal filed firms floor funds further Governors HARRIS important industry insider insurance companies interest investment investors involved issuer issues legislation letter listed material matter meet membership NASD necessary offering officers operations organization over-the-counter period person practices present problems procedures proposed protection proxy question reason recommendations record referred registered regulation relating representatives respect responsibility rules Securities Exchange selling Senate shares Special Study specialist specific staff STAGGERS standards statement Stock Exchange tion trading transactions York
339. lappuse - N-5, form for registration of small business investment company under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Investment Company Act of 1940.
45. lappuse - ... or any rule or regulation thereunder or any undertaking contained in a registration statement as provided in subsection (d) of Section 15 of this title, which statement was at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it was made false or misleading with respect to any material fact...
23. lappuse - Commission to make a study and investigation of the adequacy, for the protection of investors, of the rules of national securities exchanges and national securities associations, including rules for the expulsion, suspension, or disciplining of a member for conduct inconsistent with just and equitable principles of trade.
509. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for a specialist or an official of the exchange to disclose information in regard to orders placed with such specialist which is not available to all members of the exchange, to any person other than an official of the exchange, a representative of the Commission, or a specialist who may be acting for such specialist...
47. lappuse - No broker or dealer shall make use of the mails or of any means or instrumentality of interstate commerce to effect any transaction in, or to induce or attempt to induce the purchase or sale of, any security (other than an exempted security or commercial paper, bankers...
50. lappuse - Every person who is directly or indirectly the beneficial owner of more than 10 per centum of any class of any equity security (other than an exempted security) which is registered on a national securities exchange, or who is a director or an officer of the issuer of such security...
42. lappuse - ... interest in the question of termination or suspension of such unlisted trading privileges, or on its own motion, the Commission shall by order terminate, or suspend for a period not exceeding twelve months, such unlisted trading privileges for such security if the Commission finds, after appropriate notice and opportunity for hearing, that...
641. lappuse - Act of 1940, or of this title, or of any rule or regulation under any of such statutes or has failed reasonably to supervise, with a view to preventing violations of such statutes, rules, and regulations, another person who commits such a violation, if such other person is subject to his supervision.
337. lappuse - Commission may, by such rules and regulations as it deems necessary or appropriate in the public interest, define and prescribe terms and conditions with respect to securities held in an investment account and transactions made in the ordinary course of business and incident to the establishment or maintenance of a primary or secondary market.