H.R. 2575, the Secondary Mortgage Market Enterprises Regulatory Improvement Act: hearing before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, September 25, 2003, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003 - 275 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ability activities additional affordable housing agency American appropriate approval areas authority Baker believe capital standards Chairman charter commitment committee companies concerns Congress continue corporate cost create Department directors disclosure economy effective enforcement ensure enterprises established expand FALCON families Fannie Mae Federal Home Loan FHLBanks Finance Board Freddie Mac funding going governance GSEs hearing Home Loan Banks homeownership housing finance housing goals important income increase independent innovation institutions interest issue legislation LIBRARY look Mac's Mae and Freddie meet million mission mortgage mortgage market move Office OFHEO operate opportunity oversight percent proposal question Raines regulatory requirements responsibility risk role safety and soundness Secretary serve Services soundness regulator statement strong structure supervision testimony Thank Treasury
133. lappuse - No. 102-550, entitled the Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act of 1992...
187. lappuse - Owner-occupied housing for very low-income, or low- or moderate-income (no greater than 80 percent of area median income) households; or Rental housing in which at least 20 percent of the units will be occupied by and affordable for very low-income (no greater than 50 percent of area median income) households.
247. lappuse - Office oversees the financial safety and soundness of the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) to ensure that they are adequately capitalized and operating safely.
128. lappuse - GSEs - Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Bank System...
4. lappuse - Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The CHAIRMAN. The gentleman's time has expired. The gentleman from New Jersey, Mr.
189. lappuse - actively engage, effective immediately, in the process of voluntary registration with the SEC of its member-held stock." This summer, too, the boards of the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco and the Federal Home Loan Bank of...
12. lappuse - Members of the Committee, Thank you for inviting me to appear before you today. I commend the Committee for holding this hearing.
6. lappuse - I can assure everyone involved in these debates that I continue to support strong, world-class and independent GSE regulation. A strong, world-class and independent regulator will protect the continued viability of our capital markets and promote confidence in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It will also insure taxpayers against systemic risk and expand housing opportunities for all Americans.
236. lappuse - The Urban League is the nation's oldest and largest community-based movement devoted to empowering African Americans to enter the economic and social mainstream. The Urban League movement was founded in 1910. The National Urban League, headquartered in New York City, spearheads our nonprofit, nonpartisan, communitybased movement.