Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Administration Advisory Committee agencies American appointed appropriate areas Assistant Association authorized bibliographic Center Chairman changes citizens Commission on Libraries Commissioners Committee Conference on Library continued cooperation Coordinator delegates Department designated Director document Education effective efforts established Executive Director Federal final funding future goal Government groups hearings implementation improve information centers Information Science Information Services institutions International issues legislation Librarian Library and Information Library Association Library of Congress major Management materials Media meeting Michigan National Commission National Program nationwide NCLIS needs Number Office organizations participation period persons planning present President private sector production professional proposed Public Library published recommendations records representatives Research resolutions responsibility role School Senate serve sharing society Staff standards Task Force theme tion United University Vice Washington Whereas White House Conference York
70. lappuse - President at the time of appointment, and (2) a member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the remainder of such term.
23. lappuse - Congress on the implementation of national policy by such statements, presentations, and reports as it deems appropriate; (2) conduct studies, surveys, and analyses of the library and informational needs of the Nation, including the special library and informational needs of rural areas, of economically, socially, or culturally deprived persons and of elderly persons, and the means by which these needs may be met through information centers, through the libraries of elementary and secondary schools...
4. lappuse - Libraries, on which further recomendations are based, is that it be declared National Policy, enunciated by the President and enacted into law by the Congress, that the American people should be provided with library and informational services adequate to their needs, and that the Federal Government, in collaboration with State and local governments and private agencies, should exercise leadership assuring the provision of such services.
25. lappuse - Commission away from their homes or regular places of business, they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code for persons employed intermittently in the government service.
29. lappuse - DALRYMPLE is a member of the faculty of the Graduate School of Library and Information Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
70. lappuse - January 31 of each year) a report on its activities during the preceding fiscal year; and (8) make and publish such additional reports as it deems to be necessary, including, but not limited to, reports of consultants, transcripts of testimony, summary reports, and reports of other Commission findings, studies, and recommendations.
56. lappuse - National Information Policy. Report to the President of the United States submitted by the staff of the Domestic Council Committee on the Right of Privacy.
18. lappuse - Stuart E. Eizenstat, assistant to the President for domestic affairs and policy. The...