Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Administration agency agent amended amount appeal application appropriate approval assigned Assistant Attorney authority Board Bureau Chapter charge Civil claim Code Commission Committee compensation complaint concerned conducted contained contract copies court criminal decision deemed delegated Department of Justice Deputy designated determine direction Director Division documents duties effect employee employment examiner Executive facts Federal filed final foreign functions furnished Government head hearing Immigration institution interest Internal involving issued material matters means ment Naturalization notice Office Order organization otherwise paragraph parole party perform person political practice presentation prisoner procedures proceedings proposed provisions pursuant reason received records referred registration registration statement regulations relating release representative request respect Rule Security serve Service Stat statement submitted Subpart supervision Supplement term thereof tion Title United United States Attorneys witnesses
112. lappuse - Government employee, participates personally and substantially as a Government officer or employee, through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, the rendering of advice, investigation, or otherwise, in a judicial or other proceeding, application, request for a ruling or other determination, contract, claim, controversy, charge, accusation, arrest, or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he.
140. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by this part, by order of the court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Saturday, Sunday, nor a holiday.
142. lappuse - Commission has been affirmed or the petition for review dismissed by the circuit court of appeals; or (4) Upon the expiration of thirty days from the date of issuance of the mandate of the Supreme Court, if such Court directs that the order of the Commission be affirmed or the petition for review dismissed.
141. lappuse - If evidence is objected to at the trial on the ground that it is not within the issues made by the pleadings, the court may allow the pleadings to be amended and shall do so freely when the presentation of the merits of the action will be subserved thereby and the objecting party fails to satisfy the court that the admission of such evidence would prejudice him in maintaining his action or defense upon the merits. The court may grant a continuance to enable the objecting party to meet such evidence.
104. lappuse - Employees of the Federal Government shall have, and shall be protected in the exercise of, the right, freely and without fear of penalty or reprisal, to form, join and assist any employee organization or to refrain from any such activity.
116. lappuse - USC 508). (n) The prohibitions against (1) embezzlement of Government money or property (18 USC 641); (2) failing to account for public money (18 USC 643) ; and (3) embezzlement of the money or property of another person In the possession of an employee by reason of his employment (18 USC 654).
69. lappuse - If in a foreign language they must be accompanied by an English translation certified under oath by the translator, before a notary public or other person authorized by law to administer oaths for general purposes as a true and adequate translation.
24. lappuse - The Attorney General has been requested by me to instruct the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the Department of Justice to take charge of investigative work in matters relating to espionage, sabotage, and violations of the neutrality regulations.
22. lappuse - ... not later than 2 years after that cause ceases to exist, or 2 years after the war or armed conflict is terminated, whichever is earlier.
71. lappuse - In the soliciting or collecting of funds and contributions within the United States to be used only for medical aid and assistance, or for food and clothing to relieve human suffering, if such solicitation or collection of funds and contributions is in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the act of November 4, 1939, as amended (54 Stat. 8 ) , and such rules and regulations as may be prescribed thereunder...