Housing Act of 1954: Hearings Before the Committee on Banking and Currency, United States Senate, Eighty-third Congress, Second Session, on S. 2889, S. 2938, and S. 2949, Bills to Expand and Extend Title III, Servicemen's Readjustment Act of 1944, National Housing Act, and Housing Act of 1949 ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1954 - 2043 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional Administrator agency amended amount applicable areas assistance Association authorized banks basis believe bill Board builders building capital CHAIRMAN charges COLE Commissioner commitments committee Congress construction cost determined direct dwelling effect established exceed existing facility fact families Federal financing funds give going Government groups Housing Act improvements income increase industry institutions interest issued legislation less limited living loans maximum mean meet million mortgage necessary objective obligations operations payment percent period permit persons present President problem proposed public housing purchase question reason recommend record redevelopment referred rehabilitation reserves respect savings section 221 Senator Senator BENNETT Senator SPARKMAN slum statement tion Treasury units urban renewal veterans
21. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations to be issued hereunder and for such purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
23. lappuse - ... income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality or local taxing authority ; except that any real property of the corporation shall be subject to State, Territorial, county, municipal or local taxation to the same extent, according to its value, as other real property is taxed.
574. lappuse - mortgage" means a first mortgage on real estate, in fee simple, or on a leasehold (1) under a lease for not less than ninetynine years which is renewable; or (2) under a lease having a period of not less than fifty years to run from the date the mortgage was executed; and the term "first mortgage...
20. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
574. lappuse - USC 5), shall not be construed to apply to any contract of hazard insurance or to any purchase or contract for services or supplies on account of property obtained by the Administrator as a result of loans made under this Act if the premium therefor or the amount thereof does not exceed $1,000.
136. lappuse - ... of such quality, type, and class as to meet, generally, the purchase standards imposed by private institutional mortgage investors.
788. lappuse - Every conveyance of real property acknowledged or proved and certified and recorded as prescribed by law from the time it is filed with the recorder for record is constructive notice of the contents thereof to subsequent purchasers and mortgagees...
19. lappuse - Each such obligation shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding...