Conflict of interest problems within the Presidential executive interchange program: hearings before the Subcommittee on Energy and Environment of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session, ... December 5 and 8, 1975
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976 - 325 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept action activities Administration agency appearance applicable appointment asked assignment Assistant authorized avoid believe Chairman Civil Service Code Commission concerned conduct conflict of interest Counsel Counselor Department Deputy determine DINGELL Director Division duties effective employment Executive Federal files financial interests foreign give going individual industry Interchange Interchange Program involved KELLER kind KREBS LEANSE look matter McCULLEN meet ment nomination Office operations Order organization PARMENTER participants particular party performance person Personnel ployee political position possible President President's private sector problems procedures prohibition projects question receive referred regard regulations relating request responsibilities result Secretary serve Service situation SMITH special Government employee specific staff standards statement submit Subpart substantially things tion Title Treasury understanding United WARD Washington
53. lappuse - However, an employee shall not, either for or without compensation, engage in teaching, lecturing, or writing that is dependent on information obtained as a result of his Government employment, except when that information has been made available to the general public or will be made available on request, or when the...
74. lappuse - Any person in Government service should: 1. Put loyalty to the highest moral principles and to country above loyalty to persons, party, or Government department. 2. Uphold the Constitution, laws, and legal regulations of the United States and of all governments therein and never be a party to their evasion.
107. lappuse - The prohibitions against (1) embezzlement of Government money or property (18 USC 641); (2) failing to account for public money (18 USC 643) ; and (3) embezzlement of the money or property of another person In the possession of an employee by reason of his employment (18 USC 654).
37. lappuse - Columbia, from continuing to participate in a bona fide pension, retirement, group life, health or accident insurance, profit-sharing, stock bonus, or other employee welfare or benefit plan maintained by a former employer.
89. lappuse - Employees so designated are responsible for maintaining the statements in confidence and shall not allow access to, or allow information to be disclosed from, a statement except to carry out the purpose of this part. The Board shall not disclose information from a statement except as the Civil Service Commission or the Board may determine for good cause shown. § 1200.735-49 Effect of employees' statements on other requirements.
61. lappuse - Person" means an individual, a corporation, a company, an association, a firm, a partnership, a society, a joint stock company, or any other organization or institution. (e) "Special Government employee" means a "special Government employee...
84. lappuse - An employee shall not engage in outside employment or other outside activity not compatible with the full and proper discharge of the duties and responsibilities of his Government employment. Incompatible activities include but are not limited to: (1) Acceptance of a fee, compensation, gift, payment of expense, or any other thing of monetary value In circumstances in which acceptance may result in, or create the appearance of, a conflict of interest; or (2) Outside...
24. lappuse - Government employee or as a special Government employee through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, the rendering of advice, investigation or otherwise, or (2) which is pending in the department or agency of the Government in which he is serving...
71. lappuse - Any continuing financial interest, through a pension or retirement plan, shared income, or other arrangement as a result of any current or prior employment or business or professional association; or (iii ) Any financial interest through the ownership of stock, stock options, bonds, securities, or other arrangements including trusts.