Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional Administering Authority Administration agreement Agriculture amended appropriate Approved areas assistance Associate Authority Board budget Center CHAPTER Chief citizens Code Commission Community completed Congress of Micronesia construction continue convention Council courses Court Department Director district Division economic Education election employees established executive export facilities fishing funds Government Grade grant Headquarters Health held High Commissioner hospitals House imports improvement increase judges June land language legislation loans major Mariana Islands marine Marshall Islands Marshalls materials municipal needs notes nurses Office operation organizations Pacific Palau personnel persons Ponape positions present production projects Public Law received relating Representatives residents responsible Saipan secondary Secretary Signed social Special Specialist staff studies Teacher Territory Government Title transportation Truk Trust Territory Trusteeship United various
144. lappuse - If any bill presented to the Governor contain several items of appropriation of money, he may object to one or more of such items while approving of the other portion of the bill. In such case, he shall append to the bill, at the time of signing it, a statement of the items to which he objects; and the appropriation so objected to shall not take effect.
136. lappuse - Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, the Agreement on the Rescue of Astronauts, the Return of Astronauts and the Return of Objects Launched into Outer Space...
144. lappuse - Every act shall embrace but one subject and matters properly connected therewith ; which subject shall be expressed in the title. But if any subject shall be embraced in an act which shall not be expressed in the title, such act shall be void only as to so much thereof as shall not be expressed in the title.
138. lappuse - Charter, shall be: a. to further international peace and security; b. to promote the political, economic, social, and educational advancement of the inhabitants of the trust territories, and their progressive development towards self-government or independence as may be appropriate to the particular circumstances of each territory and its peoples and the freely expressed wishes of the peoples concerned, and as may be provided by the terms of each trusteeship agreement; c.
137. lappuse - The United Nations shall establish under its authority an international trusteeship system for the administration and supervision of such territories as may be placed thereunder by subsequent individual agreements.
138. lappuse - ... shall play its part in the maintenance of international peace and security. To this end the administering authority may make use of volunteer forces, facilities, and assistance from the trust territory in carrying out the obligations towards the Security Council undertaken in this regard by the administering authority, as well as for local defense and the maintenance of law and order within the trust territory.
139. lappuse - Territory and shall promote the development of the inhabitants of the Trust Territory toward self-government or independence as may be appropriate to the particular circumstances of the Trust Territory and its peoples and the freely expressed wishes of the peoples concerned...
138. lappuse - To this end the administering authority may make use of volunteer forces, facilities, and assistance from the trust territory in carrying out the obligations towards the Security Council undertaken in this regard by the administering authority, as well as for local defense and the maintenance of law and order within the trust territory.
134. lappuse - November 1948, bringing under international control drugs outside the scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs, as amended by the Protocol signed at Lake Success on 11 December 1946.