Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities added by section administrative agency agency on aging allotment amended American amount application appropriate approved area agency Assistant Secretary assurances authorized benefits breakfast carry centers child Child Nutrition clause commodities conduct contained contract coordinate costs described designated determines effective eligible ensure entities established evaluation facilities Federal fiscal former funds gram grant Head Start programs income Indian inserting institutions later less low-income meals means meet ment necessary needs nonprofit Office older individuals operation organization paragraph parents participating payments percent performance period persons receive reduced regulations relating representatives requirements residing respect School Lunch sentence served social standards Stat striking subchapter submit subparagraph subsection technical assistance term tion United youth
213. lappuse - SEC. 11. (a) Each recipient of assistance under this Act shall keep such records as the Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
54. lappuse - Such accounts and records shall at all times be available for inspection and audit by representatives of the Secretary and shall be preserved for such period of time, not in excess of five years, as the Secretary determines is necessary.
329. lappuse - The judgment of the court affirming or setting aside, in whole or in part, any action of the Secretary shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
222. lappuse - Commission. (2) While away from their homes or regular places of business in the performance of services for the Commission, members of the Commission shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 of title 5 of the United States Code.
342. lappuse - State" means each of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the Virgin Islands, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. TITLE I. EMPLOYMENT Section 101. DEFINITIONS. As used in this title: (1) COMMISSION. The term "Commission...
182. lappuse - Payments under this Act may be made in installments and in advance or by way of reimbursement, with necessary adjustments on account of overpayments or underpayments.
299. lappuse - SEC. 207. (a) The Secretary shall measure and evaluate the impact of all programs- authorized by this Act, their effectiveness in achieving stated goals in general, and in relation to their cost, their impact on related programs, and their structure and mechanisms for delivery of services, including, where appropriate, comparisons with appropriate control groups composed of persons who have not participated in such programs. Evaluations shall be conducted by persons not immediately involved in the...
2. lappuse - It is hereby declared to be the policy of Congress, as a measure of national security, to safeguard the health and well-being of the Nation's children and to encourage the domestic consumption of nutritious agricultural commodities and other food...
358. lappuse - SEC. 406. Payments pursuant to a grant or contract under this title may be made (after necessary adjustments on account of previously made overpayments or underpayments) in advance or by way of reimbursement, and in such installments, as the Commissioner may determine.