Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action amended amount annual application appointed approval assembly assessed authorized ballot board of supervisors bonds bridge buildings candidates canvass cause certificate chap chapter charge commissioners commissioners of highways containing copies corporation county clerk court Dated deemed deliver designated determine direct district dollars duly duties effect election election district electors entered entitled excise execute expenses fees feet fence filed five follows Form governor held hereby highway hundred inspectors interest island issued justice land license manner marked municipal necessary nomination notice oath original owner paid party Passed perform person polling present printed proceedings received record residence respectively road secretary senate session statement street term thence therein thereof thousand tion town meeting treasurer undertaking United vacancy village vote voters York
1. lappuse - For the purpose of voting, no person shall be deemed to have gained or lost a residence by reason of his presence or absence, while employed in the service of the United States; nor while engaged in the navigation of the waters of this State, or of the United States, or of the high seas; nor while a student of any seminary of learning; nor while kept at any alms-house or other asylum, or institution wholly or partly supported at public expense or by charity; nor while confined in any public prison.
47. lappuse - Laws repealed. - Of the laws enumerated in the schedule hereto annexed, that portion specified in the last column is repealed.
1. lappuse - ... 5. Every person who shall advance or pay or cause to be paid, any money to or to the use of any other person with the intent that such money or any part thereof shall be expended in bribery at any election...
5. lappuse - The repeal of a statute or part thereof shall not affect or impair any act done or right accruing, accrued or acquired, or liability, penalty, forfeiture or punishment incurred prior to the time such repeal takes effect, but the same may be asserted, enforced, prosecuted or Inflicted, as fully and to the same extent as if such repeal had not been effected...
7. lappuse - Laws shall be made for ascertaining, by proper proofs, the citizens who shall be entitled to the right of suffrage hereby established, and for the registration of voters ; which registration Bribery.