Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
4th 4th 4th allow amended applicant appointing officer approval Assistant Board Born branch Bridge Tender Buildings cause certified changes character Chas Chief Examiner citizenship CITY SERVICE COMMISSIONERS Civil Service Clerk Common Labor Comptroller DEPARTMENT Division duties EFFECT eligible list employed employment Engineer exempt experience Frank Fred German given grade Helper Inspector Italy James John Joseph July June 15 knowledge Labor Service Laborer South District Lake Park less mark Mayor ment Michigan Milwaukee months names Native notice Official Service Painter person Polish political position practical promotions proper qualifications read and write reasons receive registers rejected residence respective rules School selection Sept Sewer skilled standing Street and Sidewalk Superintendent TAKE term transfers unless violation Ward Washington Park Water West write English
80. lappuse - The fees of witnesses for attendance and travel shall be the same as the fees of witnesses before the circuit courts of this state, and shall be paid from the appropriation for the expenses of the commission.
78. lappuse - Commission, and who are otherwise eligible ; and such persons shall take rank upon the register as candidates in the order of their relative excellence as determined by examination, without reference to priority of time of examination.
78. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the collector, postmaster, and other officers of the United States, at any place outside of the District of Columbia where examinations are directed by the President or by said board to be held, to allow the reasonable use of the public buildings for holding such examinations, and in all proper ways to facilitate the same.
81. lappuse - ... anticipated) in the way of conferring upon any person, or in order to secure or aid any person in securing any office or public employment, or any nomination, confirmation, promotion or increase of...
77. lappuse - ... and the board may, at any time, substitute any other person, whether or not in such service, in the place of any one so selected; and the board may themselves, at any time, act as such examiners, and without appointing examiners.
78. lappuse - ... and of the date thereof, and a record of the same shall be kept by said commission.
81. lappuse - No officer or employee of the United States mentioned in this act shall discharge, or promote, or degrade, or in [any] manner change the official rank or compensation of any other officer or employee, or promise or threaten so to do, for giving or withholding or neglecting to make any contribution of money or other valuable thing for any political purpose.
74. lappuse - Commissioner shall, before entering upon the discharge [of the duties] of his office and within ten days after receiving notice of his appointment, take and subscribe the oath of office prescribed by the constitution of this state...
75. lappuse - Such examinations shall be practical in their character, and so far as may be shall relate to those matters which will fairly test the relative capacity and fitness of the persons examined to discharge the duties of the service into which they seek to be appointed.