Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
affidavit amendment American ammunition appear applicant arms Association authority basic believe bill carry cause Chairman citizens collectors commerce committee concealed concerned Congress Constitution convicted course court crime criminal dealer Department District effect enactment fact Federal Firearms Act feel follows foreign commerce further give Government handgun hands hearings important indictment individual interstate issued keep kind law enforcement legislation license mail-order manufacturer matter means military militia National Rifle object obtain officer organization pass permit person pistol police possession present President problem prohibit proposed protection provisions purchase question reason receive record registration regulations responsibility restrictions Rifle Rifle Association Senator CANNON Senator Dodd Senator YARBOROUGH shipment shipped statement suggest term Thank thing tion transportation United violation weapons York
296. lappuse - US Senate, Washington, DC DEAR SENATOR : This is in response to your request for the views of the Department of Justice on S. 1719, to amend the Interstate Commerce Act and the Federal Aviation Act of 1958...
121. lappuse - That the raising or keeping a standing army within the kingdom in time of peace, unless it be with consent of parliament, is against law. 7. That the subjects which are Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law.
128. lappuse - The militia shall consist of all able-bodied male persons, residents of the state, between the ages of eighteen and forty-five years, except such as...
116. lappuse - Shipment of firearms and ammunition to institutions, organizations, or persons to whom such firearms and ammunition may be lawfully delivered by the Secretary of the Army, or the Secretary of the Air Force, and the transportation of such firearms and ammunition by their lawful possessors while they are engaged in military training or in competitions.
122. lappuse - A body of citizens enrolled for military discipline." And further, that ordinarily when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time.
32. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any licensed manufacturer or dealer to transport or ship any firearm in interstate or foreign commerce to any person other than a licensed manufacturer or dealer in any State the laws of which require that a license be obtained for the purchase of such firearm, unless such license is exhibited to such manufacturer or dealer by the prospective purchaser.
122. lappuse - With obvious purpose to assure the continuation and render possible the effectiveness of such forces the declaration and guarantee of the Second Amendment were made. It must be interpreted and applied with that end in view.
130. lappuse - The right of the people peaceably to assemble for the purpose of petitioning Congress for a redress of grievances, or for anything else connected with the powers or the duties of the national government, is an attribute of national citizenship, and as such under the protection of, and guaranteed by, the United States.
130. lappuse - That, by virtue of this, it is not only the right, but the bounden and solemn duty, of a state to advance the safety, happiness, and prosperity of its people, and to provide for its general welfare, by any and every act of legislation, which it may deem to be conducive to these ends...
129. lappuse - It is undoubtedly true that all citizens capable of bearing arms constitute the reserved military force or reserve militia of the United States as well as of the States; and, in view of this prerogative of the General Government, as well as of its general powers, the States cannot, even laying the constitutional provision in question out of view, prohibit the people from keeping and bearing arms, so as to deprive the United States of their rightful resource for maintaining the public security, and...