Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Africa America appointed arrived asked become Bible Bishop Board boys building called carried charge China Chinese Christ Christian Church College Committee Conference converts died District Elder English enter faith field foreign four girls give given Gospel hand heart heathen held hope hundred increase India interest Italy Japan labor land living Lord March married means meeting Methodist Methodist Episcopal miles Miss Mission Missionary Society months native never North once organized pastor preachers preaching present Presiding received religion religious reports returned sailed South spirit success Sunday supplied teachers teaching things thought tion true United West wife women workers worship York young
266. lappuse - If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge ; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
253. lappuse - All things therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so do ye also unto them: for this is the law and the prophets.
450. lappuse - A little more sleep, a little more slumber, a little more folding of the hands to sleep...
173. lappuse - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
449. lappuse - The principles of the Christian religion, as professed by the Protestant and Roman Catholic churches, are recognized as teaching men to do good, and to do to others as they would have others do to them. Hereafter those who quietly profess and teach these doctrines shall not be harassed or persecuted on account of their faith. Any person, whether citizen of the United States or Chinese convert, who, according to these tenets, peaceably teach and practice the principles of Christianity, shall in no...
242. lappuse - All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth. Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.
544. lappuse - But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
203. lappuse - GOD be merciful unto us, and bless us ; And cause his face to shine upon us. That thy way may be known upon earth, Thy saving health among all nations.
71. lappuse - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be meat in mine house, And prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, If I will not open you the windows of heaven, And pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.