Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able achieve action additional administration agencies American areas asked assistance authority believe Berlin bill budget commitments Committee concern conference Congress consider continue cooperation cost course defense Department directed discussed economic effective effort establish express Federal feel field Following forces foreign freedom funds future give going Government hope House important improve increase industry interest Italy JOHN KENNEDY legislation Letter live March matter means meet ment Message military million Minister NOTE opportunity organization peace position possible present President Prime problems progress projects proposed question recommend relations released Remarks Representatives require responsibility Sam Rayburn schools Secretary Senate serve Signing social Statement steps tion United White House
72. lappuse - And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.
102. lappuse - Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. Our requirements for world leadership, our hopes for economic growth, and the demands of citizenship itself in an era such as this all require the maximum development of every young American's capacity. The human mind is our fundamental resource.
xlviii. lappuse - Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty.
l. lappuse - And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world : ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can dp for the freedom of man.
395. lappuse - I believe that this Nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to earth.
388. lappuse - After investigation, I have found and hereby declare that each reorganization included in the reorganization plan...
493. lappuse - The United States regards as vital to its national interest and to world peace the maintenance of international peace and security in southeast Asia.
xlix. lappuse - In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility 1 welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.
391. lappuse - The great battleground for the defense and expansion of freedom today is the whole southern half of the globe Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East the lands of the rising peoples.