Official Journal of the Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, 32. sējums
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
action amendment American better Board BOND Brother Brotherhood Building cent Chas Chicago City Cleveland color Conference Constitution cost Council Court death Decorators demand Department District effect employed employers establish expenses Federation Frank Fridays Fund give granted Hall hour House increase industry Initiation interests John Labor lead living Local Union Main st Mass matter Meets second ment Mondays month movement N. Y. Bro nights Office Ohio organized paid paint Painter and Decorator Painters party peace present President production profits received representatives scale second and fourth Secretary ship SILICA stand Supplies Temple third Thursdays tion Trades Tuesdays Union United varnish wages Wall Washington Wednesdays White wood workers York
8. lappuse - A free, open-minded, and absolutely impartial adjustment of all colonial claims, based upon a strict observance of the principle that in determining all such questions of sovereignty the interests of the populations concerned must have equal weight with the equitable claims of the Government whose title is to be determined.
145. lappuse - And though all the winds of doctrine were let loose to play upon the earth, so truth be in the field, we do injuriously by licensing and prohibiting to misdoubt her strength. Let her and falsehood grapple ; who ever knew truth put to the worse, in a free and open encounter?
144. lappuse - ... paying or giving to, or withholding from, any person engaged in such dispute, any strike benefits or other moneys or things of value ; or from peaceably assembling in a lawful manner, and for lawful purposes; or from doing any act or thing which might lawfully be done in the absence of such dispute by any party thereto; nor shall any of the acts specified in this paragraph, be considered or held to be violations of any law of the United States.
8. lappuse - Polish State should be erected, which should include the territories inhabited by indisputably Polish populations, which should be assured a free and secure access to the sea, and whose political and economic independence and territorial integrity should be guaranteed by international covenant.
8. lappuse - ... sincere welcome into the society of free nations under institutions of her own choosing; and, more than a welcome, assistance also of every kind that she may need and may herself desire.
527. lappuse - When a prisoner first leaves his cell he cannot bear the light of day : he is unable to discriminate colours, or recognize faces. But the remedy is, not to remand him into his dungeon, but to accustom him to the rays of the sun. The blaze of truth and liberty may at first dazzle and bewilder nations which have become half blind in the house of bondage.
144. lappuse - And no such restraining order or injunction shall prohibit any person or persons, whether singly or in concert, from terminating any relation of employment, or from ceasing to perform any work or labor, or from recommending, advising, or persuading others by peaceful means so to do...
296. lappuse - Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors ; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
7. lappuse - Absolute freedom of navigation upon the seas, outside territorial waters, alike in peace and in war, except as the seas may be closed in whole or in part by international action for the enforcement of international covenants.
8. lappuse - Rumania, Serbia, and Montenegro should be evacuated, occupied territories restored, Serbia accorded free and secure access to the sea, and the relations of the several Balkan States to one another determined by friendly counsel along...