Asian Development Bank Act: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on International Finance of ... , 89-1 on H.R. 12220, H.R. 12245, H.R. 12247 ... , January 26, 27; and February 2, 1966
1966 - 157 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accept activities agencies Agreement American amount answer Asia Asian Bank Asian Development Bank assistance Association authorized Bank's BARR BELL Board of Governors borrowing capital Chairman charter committee concerned Congress contribution cooperation countries currency developing countries direct Directors dollars economic economic development effect efforts establishment financing foreign aid give going Government GROSECLOSE growth guarantee HALPERN HANNA hope House important increase indicated initiative institutions Inter-American Development interest International investment Italy Japan Latin legislation lending loans look major meeting membership ment million necessary operations organization paragraph participation particular payments percent person population position present President problems projects proposed question reason record regional Representative REUSS Secretary FOWLER shares special funds statement subscribed subscription Talcott Thank tion United Vietnam votes World Bank
4. lappuse - Bank shall be a party shall be deemed to arise under the laws of the United States, and the district courts of the United States shall have original jurisdiction of any such action.
133. lappuse - The property and assets of the United Nations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation and any other form of interference, whether by executive, administrative, judicial or legislative action.
120. lappuse - Article; (ii) then, to the extent necessary and at the discretion of the Bank, against the other reserves, surplus and capital available to the Bank.
108. lappuse - DEPOSITORIES SEC. 6. Any Federal Reserve bank which is requested to do so by the Bank shall act as its depository or as its fiscal agent, and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System shall supervise and direct the carrying out of these functions by the Federal Reserve banks.
129. lappuse - The Bank and its officers shall not interfere in the political affairs of any member; nor shall they be influenced in their decisions by the political character of the member or members concerned. Only economic considerations shall be relevant to their decisions, and these considerations shall be weighed impartially in order to achieve the purposes stated in Article I.
129. lappuse - Vice-President (s) shall hold office for such term, exercise such authority and perform such functions in the administration of the Bank, as may be determined by the Board of Directors. In the absence or incapacity of the President, the...
56. lappuse - June 30, 1965 and the results of its operations for the year then ended, in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles applied on a basis consistent with that of the preceding year. Our examination of these statements was made in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards and accordingly included such tests of the accounting records and such other auditing procedures as we considered necessary in the circumstances, including confirmation of the cash and securities owned at...
136. lappuse - Bank, such disagreement shall be submitted to arbitration by a tribunal of three arbitrators, one appointed by the Bank, another by the country...
129. lappuse - President shall, subject to the paramount importance of securing the highest standards of efficiency and of technical competence, pay due regard to the importance of recruiting personnel on as wide a geographical basis as possible.
135. lappuse - Amendments (a) Any proposal to introduce modifications in this Agreement, whether emanating from a member, a governor or the Executive Directors, shall be communicated to the Chairman of the Board of Governors who shall bring the proposal before the Board.