Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Administration Aeronautics and Space agency altitude announced Assistant atmosphere August authorized belt Building camera carried communications satellite completed conducted construction continued contract corporation cosmic rays December density designed determine direction Director Division early earth earth's magnetic field effects electron engineers equipment established experiments Explorer facilities functions Goddard Space Flight ground GSFC GSFC Smith International ionosphere Island Italy January John July June Laboratory launched magnetic field March measure ment miles NASA observations October Office operation orbit organization particles payload period placed planned Power President probe Project radiation received Relay reported Research responsible Robert scientific scientists September solar sounding rocket Space Center Space Flight Center Space Sciences spacecraft stage stations successful Syncom technical temperature tion Tiros tracking transmission transmitted United University Vanguard vehicle Wallops weather weather satellite
43. lappuse - Now it is time to take longer strides, time for a great new American enterprise, time for this nation to take a clearly leading role in space achievement, which in many ways may hold the key to our future on earth.
322. lappuse - ... (c) the Federal Communications Commission, in its administration of the provisions of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, and as supplemented by this Act, shall (1) insure effective competition, including the use of competitive bidding where appropriate, in the procurement by the corporation and communications common carriers of apparatus, equipment, and services required for the establishment and operation...
323. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be created a communications satellite corporation for profit which will not be an agency or establishment of the United States Government. The corporation shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and, to the extent consistent with this Act, to the District of Columbia Business Corporation Act.
323. lappuse - Such incorporators shall arrange for an initial stock offering and take whatever other actions are necessary to establish the corporation, including the filing of articles of incorporation, as approved by the President.
215. lappuse - Bureau will help give us at the earliest possible time a satellite system for worldwide weather observation.
285. lappuse - ... shall be the responsibility of and shall be directed by a civilian agency exercising control over aeronautical and space activities sponsored by the United States, except that activities peculiar to or primarily associated with the development of weapons systems, military operations or the defense of the United States...
323. lappuse - The corporation shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and, to the extent consistent with this Act, to the District of Columbia Business Corporation Act. The right to repeal, alter, or amend this Act at any time is expressly reserved.
324. lappuse - No stockholder who is a communications common carrier and no trustee for such a stockholder shall vote, either directly or indirectly, through the votes of subsidiaries or affiliated companies, nominees, or any persons subject to his direction or control, for more than three candidates for membership on the board. Subject to such limitation, the articles of incorporation to be filed by the...
326. lappuse - ... together with an evaluation of such activities and accomplishments in terms of the attainment of the objectives of this Act and any recommendations for additional legislative or other action which the President may consider necessary or desirable for the attainment of such objectives.