Code of Federal Regulations: Containing a Codification of Documents of General Applicability and Future Effect as of December 31, 1948, with Ancillaries and Index
Special edition of the Federal Register, containing a codification of documents of general applicability and future effect ... with ancillaries.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance action Administrative agency agent agreement amended amount applicable appropriate Assets authorized beneficiary blocked bond book-entry Bureau certified charge claim collection Control coowner corporation Department deposit designated determined DIRECT effective entity entry established evidence exchange Federal Reserve Bank filed final financial institution foreign funds Government held individual inter interest investment issue date July license limited maturity means ment months notes notice offering Office offset organization original otherwise owner paid paragraph party payment period person presented prior procedures prohibited Public Debt purchase pursuant received record redemption referred registered regulations reissue representative request respect response rules savings bond Secretary securities Series serve Service specific submitted Subpart tion transactions transfer Treasury trust United unless yield
597. lappuse - An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to. a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
620. lappuse - Whoever willfully violates any of the provisions of this subdivision or of any license, order, rule or regulation issued thereunder, shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $10,000 or, if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than ten years, or both; and any officer, director, or agent of any corporation who knowingly participates in such violation may be punished by a like fine, imprisonment, or both. As used in this subdivision the term "person" means an individual, partnership,...
154. lappuse - The bills shall be subject to estate, inheritance, gift or other excise taxes, whether Federal or State, but shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed on the principal or interest thereof by any State, or any of the possessions of the United States, or by any local taxing au1 Accordingly, the regulations in this part do not constitute a specific offering of Treasury bills.
273. lappuse - The certificates are subject to estate, inheritance, gift or other excise taxes, whether Federal or State, but are exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed on the principal or interest thereof by any State or any of the possessions of the United States, or by any local taxing authority.
157. lappuse - Federal savings and loan association * * * may be employed as fiscal agent of the Government under such regulations as may be prescribed by said Secretary and shall perform all such reasonable duties as fiscal agent of the Government as may be required of it * * *. (b) Federal Credit Union Act.
88. lappuse - If court appointment is not required, the legal representative shall submit a notarized statement showing: (1) His relationship to the incompetent; (2) The name and address of the person having care and custody of the incompetent; (3) That any money received will be applied to the use and benefit of the incompetent, and (4) That there was no appointment of a guardian or committee. (b) If such person is deceased, payment will be made to his legal representative. (1) If any payment to be made is not...
644. lappuse - Sudan, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of US persons, including their overseas branches, may be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn or otherwise dealt in.
540. lappuse - Unless licensed or authorized by §515.504 or otherwise licensed or authorized pursuant to this chapter any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is null and void with respect to any property in which on or since the "effective date" there existed the interest of a designated foreig-n country or national thereof. (f) For the purpose of this section the term property...
477. lappuse - All of the following transactions are prohibited, except as specifically authorized by the Secretary of the Treasury (or any person, agency, or instrumentality designated by him) by means of regulations, rulings. Instructions, licenses, or otherwise, if...
477. lappuse - ... by, or on behalf of, or pursuant to the direction of any designated foreign country, or any national thereof, or such transactions involve property in which any designated foreign country, or any national thereof, has at any time on or since the effective date of this section had any interest of any nature whatsoever, direct or indirect...