Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Act entitled additional amended Amends section amount annum application appointed appropriated APPROVED JUNE Assembly assessment assistant authorized bonds building certified Chicago clerk commission commissioners compensation construction contract corporation cost court directed district dollars duty effect election employees enacted engineer examination expenses fees fifty filed five force July fund Governor herd hereby hereby authorized HOUSE BILL hundred Illinois Illinois Waterway Ills improvement inspector institution interest issued John land less levy license manner meeting month municipal named necessary notice operating organized otherwise owner paid park payment pension person petition printing receive record repairs represented residence respective roads salary secretary SENATE stenographer superintendent supplies term thereof thousand dollars tion town traveling expenses Treasurer trustees vetoed village warrants WHEREAS
609. lappuse - Where the buyer, expressly or by implication, makes known to the seller the particular purpose for which the goods are required, and it appears that the buyer relies on the seller's skill or judgment (whether he be the grower or manufacturer or not), there is an implied warranty that the goods shall be reasonably fit for such purpose.
374. lappuse - If any clause, sentence, paragraph, or part of this Act shall for any reason be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such judgment shall not affect, impair, or invalidate the remainder of this Act, but shall be confined in its operation to the clause, sentence, paragraph, or part thereof directly involved in the controversy in which such judgment shall have been rendered.
712. lappuse - Second. In the case of articles labeled, branded, or tagged so as to plainly indicate that they are compounds, imitations, or blends, and the word "compound," "imitation
607. lappuse - ... ready for delivery or some act may be requisite for the making or completing thereof, or rendering the same fit for delivery ; but if the goods are to be manufactured by the seller especially for the buyer and are not suitable for sale to others in the ordinary course of the seller's business the provisions of this section shall not apply. (3...
704. lappuse - If the contents of the package as originally put up shall have been removed, in whole or in part, and other contents shall have been placed in such package...
622. lappuse - Subject to the provisions of this act, the unpaid seller's right of lien or stoppage in transitu is not affected by any sale, or other disposition of the goods which the buyer may have made, unless the seller has assented thereto.
624. lappuse - ... (d) Rescind the contract to sell or the sale and refuse to receive the goods, or if the goods have already been received, return them or offer to return them to the seller and recover the price or any part thereof which has been paid. (2) When the buyer has claimed and been granted a remedy in any one of these ways, no other remedy can thereafter be granted.
703. lappuse - First. If any substance has been mixed and packed with it so as to reduce or lower or injuriously affect its quality or strength.