A Catalogue of the Portsmouth Collection of Books and Papers Written by Or Belonging to Sir Isaac Newton: The Scientific Portion of which Has Been Presented by the Earl of Portsmouth to the University of Cambridge
University Press, 1888 - 56 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ACCORDING action addition alchemical angulus antimony appears authors Ave Maria Lane bismuth Brewster calculation Cambridge University Press CATALOGUE chapters chemical CLAY & Sons collection College Commentary concerning Conduitt containing copy correspondence Critical Crown 8vo Demy 8vo Draft edition Editor English Examination experiments extracts Fellow Flamsteed Fluxions Fragments give given Greek History Illustrations interesting Introduction Invenire John July June late Latin lead Lecturer Leibnitz letter LL.D London Lord Lunae Maps March Master Mathematical method motion Newton Newton's hand Notes observations Oldenburg original points prepared present Principia printed Professor PROP Propositions published quam references relating remarks Review Revised Royal School Sept Series student sublimate Table Theory Translation treatise University of Cambridge University Press Warehouse various Version volume written
10. lappuse - Pindar. Olympian and Pythian Odes. With Notes Explanatory and Critical, Introductions and Introductory Essays. Edited by CAM FENNELL, MA, late Fellow of Jesus College. Crown 8vo. cloth. gs. The Isthmian and Nemean Odes by the same Editor. 9*.
31. lappuse - Education, Three Lectures on the Practice of. I. On Marking, by HW EVE, MA II. On Stimulus, by A. SIDGWICK, MA III. On the Teaching of Latin Verse Composition, by EA ABBOTT, DD as. Stimulus. A Lecture delivered for the Teachers' Training Syndicate, May, 1882, by A.
4. lappuse - THE BOOK OF ECCLESIASTES, with Notes and Introduction. By the Very Rev. EH PLUMPTRE, DD, Dean of Wells. Large Paper Edition. Demy 8vo.
2. lappuse - By FHA SCRIVENER, MA, DCL, LL.D., Prebendary of Exeter and Vicar of Hendon. Crown 8vo.
5. lappuse - Sayings of the Jewish Fathers, comprising Pirqe Aboth and Pereq R. Meir in Hebrew and English, with Critical and Illustrative Notes ; and specimen pages of the Cambridge University Manuscript of the Mishnah 'Jerushalmith'.
14. lappuse - FREDERICK M°CoY, FGS One vol., Royal 410. Plates, £i. is. A CATALOGUE OF THE COLLECTION OF CAMBRIAN AND SILURIAN FOSSILS contained in the Geological Museum of the University of Cambridge, by JW SALTER, FGS With a Portrait of PROFESSOR SEDGWICK.
16. lappuse - THE INSTITUTES OF JUSTINIAN, translated with Notes by JT ABDY, LL.D., and the late BRYAN WALKER, MA, LL.D.
27. lappuse - BEDA'S ECCLESIASTICAL HISTORY, BOOKS III., IV., the Text from the very ancient MS. in the Cambridge University Library, collated with six other MSS. Edited, with a life from the German of EBERT, and with Notes, &c. by JEB MAYOR, MA, Professor of Latin, and JR LUMBY, DD, Norrisian Professor of Divinity. Revised edition. 7.?. 6</. "To young students of English History the illustrative notes will be of great service, while the study of the texts will be a good introduction to Mediaeval Latin.