Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquired acres additional American amount Annual capacity appointed assigned Asst authorized Board of Directors Bonds and Mortgages bonds hereby secured Bridge by-laws capital stock Carnegie cash cent certificates charge Chicago Cleveland coal coke Common Stock continue Counties default dividends elected Executive Committee exercise Finance Committee fixed Gross tons held hereunder hold holders indenture instalment interest Iron & Steel issued Jersey Lake lands least located majority meeting miles Mines months Mortgages notice obligations Ohio Operated otherwise paid payable payment person Pittsburg Plants Preferred Stock President principal Public Purchasing receive Rolling Mills Secretary shares shares of stock Sharon Sheet Sinking Fund Steel Co Steel Company Steel Corporation stockholders Stocks held successors term thereof Tin Plate total outstanding transfer Treasurer Trustee Tube Union United States Steel vote Wire York City
31. lappuse - We, the undersigned, in order to form a corporation for the purposes hereinafter stated, under and pursuant to the provisions of the Act of the Legislature of the State of New Jersey, entitled "An Act concerning corporations (Revision of 1896)," and the acts amendatory thereof and supplemental thereto, do hereby certify as follows: I.
35. lappuse - Jersey at such places as from time to time may be designated by the by-laws or by resolution of the board. The by-laws may prescribe the number of directors necessary to constitute a quorum of the board of directors, which number may be less than a majority of the whole number of the directors. Unless authorized by votes given in person or by proxy by stockholders holding at least two-thirds of the capital stock of the corporation...
35. lappuse - Any officer elected or appointed by the board of directors may be removed at any time by the affirmative vote of a majority of the whole board of directors.
34. lappuse - In case of any vacancy in any class of directors through death, resignation, disqualification or other cause, the remaining directors, by affirmative vote of a majority of the board of directors, may elect a successor to hold office for the unexpired portion of the term of the director whose place shall be vacant, and until the election of a successor.
35. lappuse - ... by any committee or superior officer upon whom such power of removal may be conferred by the by-laws or by vote of the board of directors.
44. lappuse - During the intervals between the meetings of the board of directors, the finance committee shall possess, and may exercise, all the powers of the board of directors...
44. lappuse - ... the Board of Directors in the management of the business and affairs of the corporation...
40. lappuse - ... to constitute a quorum shall attend. At any such adjourned meeting at which a quorum shall be present any business may be transacted which might have been transacted at the meeting as originally notified.
46. lappuse - Any vice-president may sign, with the secretary or an assistant secretary, certificates for shares of the corporation; and shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him by the president or by the board of directors.
61. lappuse - herein expressly provided to the contrary, no remedy herein conferred upon or reserved to the Trustee, or to the holders of bonds hereby secured, is intended to be exclusive of any other remedy or remedies; and each and every such remedy shall be cumulative and shall be in addition to every other remedy given hereunder or now or hereafter existing at law or in equity or by statute...