Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act shall take addition aforesaid agent aldermen allowed amount annual applicable appointed Approved Approved June assessed associates Bank bonds Boston bridge building called capital stock Chap chapter clerk commissioners common Commonwealth construct corporation court damages determine direction district duties effect eighteen hundred election enacted established expenses fifty dollars five hundred follows force four fund held hereafter hereby authorized hold hundred and fifty hundred dollars INCORPORATE interest issue justice land laying liabilities liquors located maintain manner March Massachusetts mayor meeting necessary notice paid parties passage person powers present privileges purchase Railroad Company real estate receive relating Resolved respectively River road salary scrip SECTION selectmen sell shares Street sum not exceeding take effect term thereof thousand dollars tion town treasury trustees twenty-five vote ward
829. lappuse - Resolved by the senate and house of representatives of the United States of America in congress assembled (two-thirds of both houses concurring,) That the following article be proposed to the legislatures of the several states as an amendment to the constitution of the United States...
647. lappuse - In estimating such confinement the time during which the animals have been confined without such rest on connecting roads from which they are received shall be included, it being the intent of this section to prohibit their continuous confinement beyond the period of twenty-eight hours, except upon contingencies hereinbefore stated.
647. lappuse - Animals so unloaded shall be properly fed and watered, during such rest, by the owner or person having the custody thereof...
440. lappuse - The inhabitants of the town of Salem, shall continue to be a body politic and corporate, under the name of the city of Salem, and as such, shall have, exercise and enjoy all the rights, immunities, powers and privileges, and shall be subject to all the duties and obligations, now incumbent upon and appertaining to said town as a municipal corporation.
743. lappuse - The board shall take cognizance of the interests of health and life among the citizens of this Commonwealth. They shall make sanitary investigations and inquiries in respect to the people, the causes of disease, and especially of epidemics and the sources of mortality, and the effects of localities, employments, conditions and circumstances, on the public health; and they shall PART ii.] SECRETARY'S REPORT.
647. lappuse - That when animals are carried in cars, boats, or other vessels in which they can and do have proper food, water, space, and opportunity to rest the provisions in regard to their being unloaded shall not apply.
553. lappuse - ... author" shall include an employer in the case of works made for hire. SEC. 63. That all laws or parts of laws in conflict with the provisions of this Act are hereby repealed, but nothing in this Act shall affect causes of action for infringement of copyright heretofore committed now pending in...
555. lappuse - ... with all the powers and privileges, and subject to all the duties, restrictions, and liabilities set forth in all general laws, which now are or may hereafter be in force, relating to such corporations.