Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1981 Public Law 95 Stat accordance activities added by sec addition Administrator Agency agreement amended America amount apply approved Arms Export Control Authorization Act Bank carry chapter Committee Congress contained continue contract Corporation costs credits defense articles Department determines Development Cooperation Act economic effective enacted established exceed expenses Export Control Act Export Financing extent Financing fiscal Food forces Foreign Assistance Act Foreign Operations Foreign Relations funds appropriated funds made available furnished grant guarantees heading human inserted institutions interest International Development International Security issued less lieu limited loan ment military Narcotics necessary obligated officer organizations otherwise paragraph participation payment person President production projects Provided further Public Law pursuant reference Related Programs resolution respect Secretary Security and Development Security Assistance Senate Stat submitted subsection tion Trade transfer United States Government
353. lappuse - ... (A) When the committee has reported, or has been discharged from further consideration of, a resolution, it shall be at any time thereafter in order (even though a previous motion to the same effect has been disagreed to) to move to proceed to the consideration of the resolution.
232. lappuse - C ) has imposed or enforced discriminatory taxes or other exactions, or restrictive maintenance or operational conditions, or has taken other actions, which have the effect of nationalizing, expropriating, or otherwise seizing ownership or control of property so owned...
424. lappuse - States, no State has the right to use or permit the use of its territory in such a manner as to cause injury by fumes in or to the territory of another or the properties or persons therein, when the case is of serious consequence and the injury is established by clear and convincing evidence.
93. lappuse - States in collecting debts from bankrupt, insolvent, or decedents' estates; to determine the character of and the necessity for its obligations and expenditures, and the manner in which they shall be incurred, allowed, and paid...
527. lappuse - Except as may be expressly provided to the contrary in this Act, all determinations, authorizations, regulations, orders, contracts, agreements and other actions issued, undertaken, or entered into under authority of any provision of law repealed by...
488. lappuse - The Board of Directors of the Corporation shall determine and prescribe the manner in which its obligations shall be incurred and its expenses allowed and paid.
490. lappuse - Corporation, and in accord with law, and to make such contracts and commitments without regard to fiscal year limitations as provided by section 104 of the Government Corporation Control Act, as amended, as may be necessary in carrying out the programs set forth in the budget for the current fiscal year for such Corporation except as hereinafter provided.
489. lappuse - Senate, and shall be compensated at the rate provided for level IV of the Executive Schedule under section 5315 of title 5, United States Code.
256. lappuse - ... agency. The amount of any such reimbursement or payment shall be credited to current applicable appropriations, funds, or accounts, from which there may be procured replacements of similar commodities, services, or facilities, except that where such appropriations, funds, or accounts are not reimbursable except by reason of this subsection, and when the owning...