Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
affectionate answered antichrist apostles Asher believe Bethune blessing brother called catholics Charles Clifford child Christian church of England church of Rome Clif concerning conversation cried daugh daughter dear aunt dear Eusebia dear father dear friend DEAR MADAM death desire dissenters doubt duty earth endeavour esteem eternal evil faith father Albino favour fear gentleman give glory gospel happy hear heart heretics holy honour hope Jehovah Jesus Christ kind letter Levi live Lord mercy Messiah mind Miss Barnwell Miss Eusebia Neville Miss Neville never obedience obliged Omer's parent perceive person pleasure poor pray prayer prophets protestant reason received Redeemer religion religious replied Scriptures servants Signior Albino sincere sister soul spirit suffer suppose tell Testament things Thomas Livingstone Thornton Abbey thou thought tion told true truth unto wife William Neville wish word worship Worthington young lady
459. lappuse - O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, 'Behold your God!
454. lappuse - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice
458. lappuse - He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.
463. lappuse - For it was not an enemy that reproached me ; Then I could have borne it : Neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me ; Then I would have hid myself from him : But it was thou, a man mine equal, My guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, And walked unto the house of God in company.
454. lappuse - And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.
464. lappuse - All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
463. lappuse - If ye think good, give me my price ; and if not, forbear." So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said unto me, "Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prized at of them!" And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.
457. lappuse - But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto Me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been of old, from everlasting.
453. lappuse - His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.