Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Administration agency on aging allotment amendment amount application appointed appropriate approved area agency assistance assurances authorized awarded benefits carry centers Commissioner Committee conduct Conference consultation containing coordinate cost counseling demonstration Department described designated determines develop disabilities economic effective eligible employment entities establish evaluation extent facilities Federal fiscal funds grants greatest housing identify indi Indian institutions later legal assistance less long-term meals means meet ment mental minority Native Americans necessary nonprofit nutrition services Office older individuals Ombudsman operation opportunities organization paragraph participate percent persons planning and service policies prepare programs receive recommendations regarding regulations Representatives residents Resource respect result Secretary Security senior serv services provided social specified submit subparagraph subsection sums supportive services technical assistance term tion United volunteer
57. lappuse - The judgment of the court affirming or setting aside, in whole or in part, any action of the Secretary shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
57. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Commissioner or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, but until the filing of the record, the Commissioner may modify or set aside his order.
56. lappuse - Commissioner under subsection (b) or (c) may appeal to the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
159. lappuse - State. (b) Nothing in this section shall authorize the alienation, encumbrance, or taxation of any real or personal property, including water rights, belonging to any Indian or any Indian tribe, band, or community that is held in trust by the United States or is subject to a restriction against alienation imposed by the United States; or shall authorize regulation of the use of such property in a manner inconsistent with any Federal treaty, agreement, or statute or with any regulation made pursuant...
170. lappuse - President shall biennially submit to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate a report...
46. lappuse - Federal funds under this title, and (ii) provide satisfactory assurance that such fiscal control and fund accounting procedures will be adopted as may be necessary to assure proper disbursement of, and accounting for, Federal funds paid under this title to the State, including...
23. lappuse - Chicago, and from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation of the Department of Health and Human Services to the Institute for Research on Poverty of the University of Wisconsin.
156. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or...
19. lappuse - Council shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 (b) of title 5 of the United States Code.