Compilation of Securities Laws Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Commerce: Including Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ..., 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997 - 720 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action adviser affiliate agency amended amount application appropriate assets association authority bank Board broker or dealer certificate clearing Commission contract Corporation court dealer deemed defined described determination directly directors effect employee enforcement exempt Federal fees filed finds foreign funds government securities hearing holders holding company indenture institution investment company issued issuer jurisdiction limited mails material means ment necessary or appropriate notice obligations offer officer operations organization otherwise paragraph participant party payment period person prescribe principal prior procedures proceeding proposed protection of investors provisions public interest purchase pursuant reasonable records registered regulatory relating request respect rules and regulations securities securities dealer securities exchange sion SIPC specified statement subparagraph subsection term thereof thereunder tion trading transaction transfer trustee United unless utility violation voting
92. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any person, directly or indirectly, by the use of any means or instrumentality of interstate commerce, or of the mails, or of any facility of any national securities exchange...
5. lappuse - commerce' means trade, traffic, commerce, transportation, or communication among the several States, or between the District of Columbia or any Territory of the United States and any State or other Territory, or between any foreign country and any State, Territory, or the District of Columbia, or within the District of Columbia or any Territory, or between points in the same State but through any other State or any Territory or the District of Columbia or any foreign country. "(7) The term 'affecting...
132. lappuse - Commission with respect to registration, any statement which was at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it was made false or misleading with respect to any material fact...
19. lappuse - If either party shall apply to the court for leave to adduce additional evidence and shall show to the satisfaction of the court that such additional evidence is material and that there were reasonable grounds for the failure to adduce such evidence in the proceeding before the Commission, the court may order such additional evidence to be taken before the Commission and to be adduced upon the hearing in such manner and upon such terms and conditions as to the court may seem proper.
514. lappuse - A final order, opinion, statement of policy, interpretation, or staff manual or instruction that affects a member of the public may be relied on, used, or cited as precedent by an agency against a party other than an agency only if (i) it has been indexed and either made available or published as provided by this paragraph; or (ii) the party has actual and timely notice of the terms thereof.
626. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
238. lappuse - ... may be brought in any such district or in the district wherein the defendant is found or is an inhabitant or transacts business, and process in such cases may be served in any other district of which the defendant is an inhabitant or wherever the defendant may be found.
205. lappuse - Territory or other place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be; granted without bond.
5. lappuse - underwriter" means any person who has purchased from an issuer with a view to, or offers or sells for an issuer in connection with, the distribution of any security, or participates or has a direct or indirect participation in any such undertaking, or participates or has a participation in the direct or indirect underwriting of any such undertaking; but such term shall not include a person whose interest is limited to a commission from an underwriter or dealer not in excess of the usual and customary...
339. lappuse - ... group or index of securities (including any interest therein or based on the value thereof), or any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege entered into on a national securities exchange relating to foreign currency, or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a "security...