Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance action activities analysis application approach assembly automated causes Center Chart complete concept configuration continue contract contractor cost crew critical defect devices Division document effective effort Engineering equipment established existing experience facility factors failure Figure Force functions Government GROUND hardware identified implementation improvement increase industry initial inspection integrated involved Issue LINE MAINTAINABILITY maintenance major manufacturing Martin Marietta material measurement meeting methods Mission module MONITORED NASA objective operations Orbiter organization payload performance phase planning present problems qualification Quality Assurance Quality Circles Recommendations RECORDS reduce reliability repair requirements responsible safety schedule selected SERVICE Shuttle space station specific standard structures supplier techniques tion twº users
44. lappuse - It is a profoundly erroneous truism, repeated by all copy-books and by eminent people when they are making speeches, that we should cultivate the habit of thinking of what we are doing. The precise opposite is the case. Civilization advances by extending the number of important operations which we can perform without thinking about them.
32. lappuse - Deviation. A specific written authorization, granted prior to the manufacture of an item, to depart from a particular performance or design requirement of a contract, specification, or referenced document, for a specific number of units or specific period of time.
32. lappuse - F-111A of a total quantity of 100 F-lllA's. (v) Waiver. A written authorization to accept a configuration item or other designated items, which during production or after having been submitted for Inspection, are found to depart from specified requirements, but nevertheless .are considered suitable for use "as is" or after rework by an approved method.
35. lappuse - Extent to which a program satisfies its specifications and fulfills the user's mission objectives. Reliability Extent to which a program can be expected to perform its intended function with required precision.
89. lappuse - The structure of an organization can be defined simply as the sum total of the ways in which it divides its labor into distinct tasks and then achieves coordination among them.
35. lappuse - Extent to which a program can be used in other applications - related to the packaging and scope of the functions that programs perform.
176. lappuse - Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.
35. lappuse - Maintainability Effort required to locate and fix an error in an operational program Testability Effort required to test a program to ensure...