Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities addition Advance agree agreement allowance amended amount Appeals apply argues assets Associates authority Bank basis cash claimed Commissioner common computed Congress considered contract corporation costs course Court decedent decision deduction deficiency determined effect energy entitled evidence expenses fact Federal filed follows Form gift gross held hold included income tax intended interest Internal Internal Revenue Code issue Judge limited loss mailing majority matter meaning method motion notice operation opinion paid parties partnership payments percent person petition petitioner petitioner's position prior profit purchase qualify reasonable received record references regulations rental reported repos reserve respect respondent respondent's result Rule Service shareholders shares spouse statute supra T-Bills Tax Regs tax return taxable taxable income taxpayer term tion trade transactions trial trust United
772. lappuse - The legal right of a taxpayer to decrease the amount of what otherwise would be his taxes, or altogether avoid them, by means which the law permits, cannot be doubted.
411. lappuse - Secretary or his delegate may distribute, apportion, or allocate gross income, deductions, credits, or allowances between or among such organizations, trades, or businesses. if he determines that such distribution, apportionment, or allocation is necessary in order to prevent evasion of taxes or clearly to reflect the income of any of such organizations, trades, or businesses.
342. lappuse - For the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, or for the purpose of affecting any structure or function of the body...
667. lappuse - All the rest, residue and remainder of all 196 US Statement of the Case. the property and estate, real, personal and mixed, of every description, and wheresoever situated, of which I may die seized or possessed...
326. lappuse - ... to the taxpayer at his last known address, shall be sufficient for the purposes of this title even if such taxpayer is deceased, or is under a legal disability, or. in the case of a corporation, has terminated its existence.
15. lappuse - Notwithstanding the provisions of section 7421 (a), the making of such assessment or the beginning of such proceeding or levy during the time such prohibition Is In force may be enjoined by a proceeding In the proper court.
576. lappuse - ... (1) The communications must originate in a confidence that they will not be disclosed; (2) This element of confidentiality must be essential to the full and satisfactory maintenance of the relation between the parties; (3) The relation must be one which in the opinion of the community ought to be sedulously fostered; (4) The injury that would inure to the relation by the disclosure of the communications must be greater than the benefit thereby gained for the correct disposal of litigation.
847. lappuse - The amounts that may be deducted as claims against a decedent's estate are such only as represent personal obligations of the decedent existing at the time of his death, whether or not then matured, and interest thereon which had accrued at the time of death.
30. lappuse - An individual (including a trust or estate) can also deduct ordinary and necessary expenses paid or incurred during the taxable year for the production or collection of income, or for the management, conservation, or maintenance of property held for the production of income...